New Soulja Boy video!

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central

wow!

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

wow!

That is some of the worst shit I have ever heard. Does that Soulja Boy guy even rap? He just says a few words here and there that don't even rhyme and then he just yells. Is he like some new Luke for the 2008 kids? At least Luke was funny some of the time.

• is it accompanied with a dance?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

wow!

That is some of the worst shit I have ever heard. Does that Soulja Boy guy even rap? He just says a few words here and there that don't even rhyme and then he just yells. Is he like some new Luke for the 2008 kids? At least Luke was funny some of the time.

YAHH TRICK YAHH!!!!

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts
    yikes, the thing that impressed me most is like the video style came straight out of 1997

• hahaha, rad. Yaaaah!!!

• Oh my goodness. And i thought Superman and Soulja Girl were bad but this is on some wackness.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Oh my goodness. And i thought Superman and Soulja Girl were bad but this is on some wackness.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    When Phill posted this four months ago it was "Yarrr bitch yarrr!"

• Oh my goodness. And i thought Superman and Soulja Girl were bad but this is on some wackness.

hahahahaha that graemlin is

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    DOG CAMEO!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I really like it.

yAHHH trick YAHHHH!!

• I could swear I saw this on Chappelle.

• ericeric 155 Posts

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts

this graemlin is the perfect response to the combo

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    YAHHH YAHH TRICK!

had to watch it again. I think thats the 5th time today. strangely compelling.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    It ain't no "now wa me yuuuu!", that's for sure.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    H8RZ

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    YAHHH YAHH TRICK!

had to watch it again. I think thats the 5th time today. strangely compelling.

The video is okay but the new version of the song is lacking in the immediate impact of the gritty, and lo-fi sound of the original version. Does anyone know who produced all the early Soulja Boy stuff? The original hit you in the face with the raw distorted everything, punctuated with random drops of "Yaaah Bitch Yaaah!!!!" Postmodren raps indeed. It sounded like the evil nephew of the hardest Three Six Mafia stuff.

Serious.

YAAAHHH YAAAHHH BATCHES, YAAAHHH YAAAHHH!!!! GET OUT MY FACE HO, GET OUT MY FACE TRICK!

• I really like it.

yAHHH trick YAHHHH!!

I'm sayin', some of y'all need to get a sense of humor, this shit was hilarious and highly entertaining. Plus the end was great too. "I got my report card and it had all F's. I told the teacher 'Throw some D's on that bitch!'" Haha, good shit. Greamlin is killin it too. I'd say that's a keeper.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I really like it.

yAHHH trick YAHHHH!!

I'm sayin', some of y'all need to get a sense of humor, this shit was hilarious and highly entertaining. Plus the end was great too. "I got my report card and it had all F's. I told the teacher 'Throw some D's on that bitch!'" Haha, good shit. Greamlin is killin it too. I'd say that's a keeper.

Took the words out of my mouth. This should be viewed as a kid having some fun, not a catalyst for another "state of hip-hop" discussion.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    "I got my report card and it had all F's. I told the teacher 'Throw some D's on that bitch!'" Haha, good shit. Greamlin is killin it too. I'd say that's a keeper.

I can't play this thing with sound here at work. he actually drops that line and you understood it? Cool. that's certainly a step up from "UUUUUUUUUUU! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

That's a good line too.

• "I got my report card and it had all F's. I told the teacher 'Throw some D's on that bitch!'"

Wow - that's such an ill verse!

• I need to get that "Yahhh Trick Yahhh" ringtone.

• "I got my report card and it had all F's. I told the teacher 'Throw some D's on that bitch!'"

So how's that going for you? Taking rap too seriously, that is...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

^^^ contender for image for the century, LULZ

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

The video is okay but the new version of the song is lacking in the immediate impact of the gritty, and lo-fi sound of the original version. Does anyone know who produced all the early Soulja Boy stuff? The original hit you in the face with the raw distorted everything, punctuated with random drops of "Yaaah Bitch Yaaah!!!!" Postmodren raps indeed. It sounded like the evil nephew of the hardest Three Six Mafia stuff.

he produces his own stuff... his stuff is like fruity loops demos... like you open fruity loops and the tempo is set at 140... his shit is at 140... you input a note on the Steel Drum plug in and it automatically plays a "C"... the first note in Crank Dat is a C... fun fun fun...

So how's that going for you? Taking rap too seriously, that is...

no i am serious - i really do love that line!

YAHHHHH!

• That teacher in the video kinda looks like...