stable fold-in-half table? (exist R?)

mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
i'm looking for a stable fold-in-half table to replace the dual saw horse, plywood setup i've been using for live DJ gigs.it would mean less things to carry and might look better/more professional.does anyone here use one?where should i go to get one? i saw some office supply stores carry them but a couple reviews i read had issues with the stability. looked like camping stores have them too, but only showed little picnics on them.I appreciate any help/leads

Comments

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    For sturdy you want an ABS plastic top one. Bit bulky though.

• you could try a fold up massage table and remove the padding/upholstry...you can find massage tables that hold 300+ pounds

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    you could try a fold up massage table and remove the padding/upholstry...you can find massage tables that hold 300+ pounds

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

you don't happen to know if they make a fold-in-half model do ya?

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

That one is. Legs fold inside the top which then folds in half and there's a small plastic handle that flips out to carry it. You'll be able to fit mixer, 2 decks, crate, laptop, cowbell and more on there.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

That one is. Legs fold inside the top which then folds in half and there's a small plastic handle that flips out to carry it. You'll be able to fit mixer, 2 decks, crate, laptop, cowbell and more on there.
    thanks

• ZekeZeke 221 Posts
    I don't mean to advertise, but one of my clients sells fold-in-half tables and have great service, relatively fast shipping, etc. Here they are.

• about 4 years ago i got one that looks like

it was either $40 or $60, works great and i still use it for gigs that i need to bring my own table too.