WIRE FANS: Prequels, snitches! xmas done came erly

13»

Comments

• I don't drink, I don't smoke, I stopped juggling ladyfriends...

• PS: Simon talks about the show ultimately as a tragedy. I hate to think what this means for our fave characters. I'm thinking McNulty.

or Bunk. basically though the most sympathetic characters have already been doomed/killed.

I vote for McNulty because he's always been on the edge of tragedy-comedy. Plus they are bringing him back in a big way in this season. OTOH if Bunk got killed because of one of McNulty fuckups, that would be even more intense....

• The internet has made fools of us all.

Said as you post online for info on the Wire? The irony....

I don't know about you, but teh internets has definitely made me stupider.

You're goddamn right! Do you not check for advance bootlegs of the new Kanye, Jay-Z or whoever because the quality is too low? Hell no! You listen to the shitty quality version then listen AGAIN when the album drops!

Actually, I'm really trying to stop doing this. I desperately want to get back to the old feelings of unbridled enthusiasm and feverish anticipation. I feel like ever since it became the norm to check a leak weeks or months before something dropped, everyone's listened to/watched it, chewed, digested, pooped it out, fucked it like a floozy, left it on the side of the road, is over it, blogged about it, and is a self-proclaimed expert on stuff before it's even hit the racks. Shit is weak, for real.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I didn't touch a bootleg last season and I won't do it this season.

I am very par-tic-u-lar about my Wire!