• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    check your self

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    check your self
    seriously dude whats your problem

• keyboard beat

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• I know it, but how am I supposed to know you're not just trying to flip the same sample as him?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    check your self
    seriously dude whats your problem

Seriously, right? That jaymack dude is a punk!

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    I know it, but how am I supposed to know you're not just trying to flip the same sample as him?

ahhh cos im a stoner .... nuff said

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Wow I usually refrain from saying things like this but that beat is god awful.

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    wheres your heat sun ....

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    Wow I usually refrain from saying things like this but that beat is god awful.
    seriously dude where are your beats.... if u have any ....

• sounds cool to me until you switch up the drums at the end, the volume doesn't really match up

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    its dusty fingers

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

So much potential in this thread and sbone!

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    sbone I understand the frustration of having someone sample the same thing you did but forget about it man. Nobody owns the samples so if another cat rocks it you have no say in it specially if people actually know who HE is .Besides , just because he used it recently doesn't mean he hasn't had it for years. Hell he probably owns an original.And I specially have to comment n the fact that you sampled from a Dusty Fingers comp, that in itself is pretty lame. Any guy that has fruity loops or some program like that can just walk in a record store and buy it for 12.99 .There's no digging skills or actual knowledge coming from that. I don't wanna knock you down for doing that ,it's just that I produce/beat make and I'm against sampling from mp3's and compilations.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    its dusty fingers
    Yeah. Fran??ois de Roubaix "Les Dunes D'Ostende"

• sbone I understand the frustration of having someone sample the same thing you did but forget about it man. Nobody owns the samples so if another cat rocks it you have no say in it specially if people actually know who HE is .Besides , just because he used it recently doesn't mean he hasn't had it for years. Hell he probably owns an original.And I specially have to comment n the fact that you sampled from a Dusty Fingers comp, that in itself is pretty lame. Any guy that has fruity loops or some program like that can just walk in a record store and buy it for 12.99 .There's no digging skills or actual knowledge coming from that. I don't wanna knock you down for doing that ,it's just that I produce/beat make and I'm against sampling from mp3's and compilations.

you should really check out flac files

• wheres your heat sun

• Nas next single samples same loop as I used on my album
    I tell anyone that'll listen he jacked my beat
    my tongue being firmly placed in my cheek

he would've cleared the sample though....

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    sbone I understand the frustration of having someone sample the same thing you did but forget about it man. Nobody owns the samples so if another cat rocks it you have no say in it specially if people actually know who HE is .Besides , just because he used it recently doesn't mean he hasn't had it for years. Hell he probably owns an original.And I specially have to comment n the fact that you sampled from a Dusty Fingers comp, that in itself is pretty lame. Any guy that has fruity loops or some program like that can just walk in a record store and buy it for 12.99 .There's no digging skills or actual knowledge coming from that. I don't wanna knock you down for doing that ,it's just that I produce/beat make and I'm against sampling from mp3's and compilations.

like i said the thing was 3 years old .... if its lame then its lame...
    but i respect your honesty like i said it was ancient ... and itt wasnt going anywhere i just wanted to know the name of the sample that is all ... its not like im a quotable for dusty fingers....

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I don't wanna knock you down for doing that ,it's just that I produce/beat make and I'm against sampling from mp3's and compilations.

You keeps it real son.