Request a (new) BIZ MARKIE story!

spcspc 534 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
A new story! now!

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

I have not talked to the diabolical for a minute. I need to call that dude and get some new stories!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is a good one. I'm STILL buggin' him to send me the six songs he said he has that did not make the Grand Daddy I.U. "Smooth Assassin" LP.

• spcspc 534 Posts

I have not talked to the diabolical for a minute. I need to call that dude and get some new stories!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is a good one. I'm STILL buggin' him to send me the six songs he said he has that did not make the Grand Daddy I.U. "Smooth Assassin" LP.

And with new I mean any story thas hasn't been told on soulstrut. Soulman wrote on his blog, that it could be possible for his x-mas post, that he would post a live tape of biz and rakim in highschool. Now that would be

And with new I mean any story thas hasn't been told on soulstrut. Soulman wrote on his blog, that it could be possible for his x-mas post, that he would post a live tape of biz and rakim in highschool. Now that would be

LOL! OH that's a good one. Biz has been telling me about that tape for years. At one point he said he was going to send me a videotape of him and Rakim freestylin' in high school. Lots of the crazy stuff Biz tells you about in his collection really exists, but he ain't giving copies to NOBODY!!!!!!!!!! LOL. One time he told me he was gonna charge people money to go to his house and see his collection. LOL!

• spcspc 534 Posts
    One time he told me he was gonna charge people money to go to his house and see his collection. LOL!

I think I would pay.

If dude would ever go on the internet and read this or the other threads on him, I don't wanna know what crazy stories he would make up and post under different aliases.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    HOLY SHIT. That Roxanne & Biz clip is

• spcspc 534 Posts
    the B I Z as told on Soulstrut:

http://thebizneversleeps.blogspot.com/

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

He was here Friday night deejaying the Microsoft x-Mas party! I called you and never answered or called back homeslice...................................

• deejaying the Microsoft x-Mas party

How does he score those fuckin gigs??

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    deejaying the Microsoft x-Mas party

How does he score those fuckin gigs??

It's not rocket science, would you rather have DJ No-name rock your corporate party or the diabolical one himself? It's a no brainer, and I think Bill Gates can afford Tha Biz.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Yup. That'll pay for a whole bunch of limited edition vinyl figurines and vintage Star Wars lunch boxes.

Man, we need graemlin of biz saying "Diabolical!" or something. The holy grail one doesn't always convey the proper degree of Biz-ness.

• Man, we need graemlin of biz saying "Got it!"

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    the B I Z as told on Soulstrut:

http://thebizneversleeps.blogspot.com/

I read through all of these yesterday, just laughing at my desk and people wondering what the hell I was reading... Thanks for posting...

Man, we need graemlin of biz saying "Got it!"

WE ALREADY HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• spcspc 534 Posts
    Anybody got any new Biz stories?

If I knew him personally I'd phone him everyday just to get some new stories ;)

• spcspc 534 Posts
    By the way:

Any news on the Mardi-Gras-without-the-bells-mystery ??

• spc said:
    By the way:

There was this haha

• tokyobeatstokyobeats 505 Posts
    Snuffdaddy said:
    spc said:
    By the way:

There was this haha

haha........nice one!!!

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    too funny!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• spcspc 534 Posts
    Any news on that Biz story?

• tommilltommill 5 Posts
    What's this?!

• spcspc 534 Posts
    @Sheep: Oh shit! So you couldn't hear any bells (or fragments) at all on your headphones?

• djsheep said:
    I spent 3 days with Biz Markie... everything from me playing him the Mardi Gras with the bells, etc... it's a story, let me tell it when I get off tour. Ya'll will bug...

B

i gotta hear those stories

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• spcspc 534 Posts
    djsheep said:
    TheDollarBinDon said:
    djsheep said:
    I spent 3 days with Biz Markie... everything from me playing him the Mardi Gras with the bells, etc... it's a story, let me tell it when I get off tour. Ya'll will bug...

B

I'm getting to writing them up. For a teaser, let's just say that he was a little bugged when I played him the MP3 without the bells. Apparently mine didn't have the crowd noise, and his does. LOL. And because my MP3 didn't have the drum roll at the beginning it was phoney...

If you take any longer with writing and posting your stories I'll have to make up one or more fantasy Biz stories !

;)

Someone should write a book with stories about Biz. I would buy multiple copies in no second!
    That reminds me of when I went to a copy shop to get myself all the Soulman World Of Beats articles binded a book. I can read those again every year.

Perhaps that guy that makes that fake Ghostface blog can be asked to create a fake Biz blog ...

• djsheep said:
    TheDollarBinDon said:
    djsheep said:

B

I'm getting to writing them up. For a teaser, let's just say that he was a little bugged when I played him the MP3 without the bells. Apparently mine didn't have the crowd noise, and his does. LOL. And because my MP3 didn't have the drum roll at the beginning it was phoney...
    '

I have it. There is the drum roll, the crowd noise, and that little woosh sound (i don't know what that is). To spc yeah there's nothing there as far as noise. It's not panning, there's no computer eq'ing, etc.

• spcspc 534 Posts
    How are you coming along with the writing?

• spcspc 534 Posts
    bump