YO! Where's the SNEAKER thread?!?

Comments

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Sylvers II without crazy ringware as well.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

bruce wayne rocking the red leather joint.

• Options

Did you get a new camera for Channukah? Batmon goes from posting no pics ever to the Ansel Adams of the collectables racket.

But I wouldnt let the wifey convice me into Ebaying my shit.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    im really confused right now
    what is going on here?

im really confused right now
    what is going on here?

• Damn, you weren't lyin' about all them Lebron's you've copped!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    BATMON, you got me grinning like a child.

Awesome work.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    BATMON, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!! geezus. Looks to me like money well spent. LEBRON 4'S IN MULTIPLE COLORWAYS!!!!!! salivating to the max.........in summary, DIE.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    You know the best part?

Picturing you putting this all together.

Youre an artist sir.

ICE COLD.

K.O.B.E.

Kids At Work = Pre-Aaron Hall, GUY. Teddt Riley on the right in white.

K.O.B.E.

• hey, if i took a picture of my old nike's could someone here identify them? theyre old acg nikes but im not all geeky about my shoes and i dont know what model they were. plaese to help!

• shit these are dope.

• hey, if i took a picture of my old nike's could someone here identify them? theyre old acg nikes but im not all geeky about my shoes and i dont know what model they were. plaese to help!

ferget it. u shoe doods are no help. they were the first acg wildwoods. no, no shoes in LA.

• Batmon, show some AJ III / AJ IV love...don't act like you don't have like every colorway released

feeling those Lava Domes

• I just ordered these...

I think the Jordans thread is on the second page somewhere.

I saw a MUNI driver wearing those last week.

Got to coordinate.

• Fresh.

Another 'Strutter did this (sans collectable action figures) about 2-3 years ago but I can't remember who. His colorway/LP design matching was on point. Anybody remember who it was?

• Options
    Fresh.

Another 'Strutter did this (sans collectable action figures) about 2-3 years ago but I can't remember who. His colorway/LP design matching was on point. Anybody remember who it was?

Dunno, but someone in the Jordan's thread has something along the same lines, it flashes a bunch of pictures at you real quick. I forget where in the thing though, it was awhile ago.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Fresh.

August 2004

• Fresh.

August 2004

Was that you, Drewn?!