open apology RE: young_phonics and faux_rillz

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
i AM soft. i don't want to fight you guys down in SF or wherever, and i'm embarrassed for what i said yesterday, calling you guys "faggots". not necessarily in a personal way, but in regards to this forum as a whole, after i sobered up after drinking heavily all day, i decided that, even if i look soft or un-masculine for saying this here, i'm going to do it anyway. i don't know you guys, and talking deep shit behind the computer is dumb. i like soulstrut. i like how people get up in each other's shit for any reason, but i'm not usually like that. seriously. you guys might have already forgotten about it, but i didn't. -m

Comments

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    actually, it takes more balls to apologise than it does to fight. well done, stein, , ,

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    Word.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    magical

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    wow. that's fucking inspiring dude. props for standing up.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    This is very commendable of you.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Props due.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    after i sobered up after drinking heavily all day

I think everybody is being too nice. I would have knocked you the fuck out if you said any of that shit to my face, drunk or sober. I think you realized what a great resource soulstrut is and you don't want to be ostrasized. I don't think you're sorry at all. I call BULLSHIT!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    actually, it takes more balls to apologise than it does to fight.

Not to take anything away from the apology (respect for the apology), but generally speaking I have to say it takes way more balls to fight than to apologize. Just sayin.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I think everybody is being too nice. I would have knocked you the fuck out if you said any of that shit to my face, drunk or sober. I think you realized what a great resource soulstrut is and you don't want to be ostrasized. I don't think you're sorry at all. I call BULLSHIT!

Tell 'em why you mad

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    i AM soft. i don't want to fight you guys down in SF or wherever, and i'm embarrassed for what i said yesterday, calling you guys "faggots". not necessarily in a personal way, but in regards to this forum as a whole, after i sobered up after drinking heavily all day, i decided that, even if i look soft or un-masculine for saying this here, i'm going to do it anyway. i don't know you guys, and talking deep shit behind the computer is dumb. i like soulstrut. i like how people get up in each other's shit for any reason, but i'm not usually like that. seriously. you guys might have already forgotten about it, but i didn't. -m

When did all this happen?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

When did all this happen?

oof.

father to son: "you're nothing to me"

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

Tell 'em why you mad
    cause dudes like this need to stick to their guns, and everyone being all, "props due" and shit makes them think it's ok to blindly air their shit out online. Dude if you said it, you meant it, and that's that. Don't fucking apologize. Guzzo, even you apply some of this logic. And that, "I've been drinking all day" shit is bullshit. gimme a break. man the fuck up.

I'm not really mad. I just have a low tolerance for this kind of behavior. It's as common on the internet as buyer's remorse. all that needs to die.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    tom, not to drag out the past, but didn't you have an acrimonious start on the board too? Now you're an upstanding citizen.

I say cut him some slack.........people who rather fight than say sorry are stupid in my opinion. Be the better man, own up to your mistakes. I have much more respect for that.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Tell 'em why you mad

cause dudes like this need to stick to their guns, and everyone being all, "props due" and shit makes them think it's ok to blindly air their shit out online. Dude if you said it, you meant it, and that's that. Don't fucking apologize. Guzzo, even you apply some of this logic. And that, "I've been drinking all day" shit is bullshit. gimme a break. man the fuck up.

I can see where your coming from on this and yes I'm pretty fucked up for a good majority of the time I'm typing on here, but I'ma give this MAgic Dude the benefit of the doubt and say he's being genuine. Ain't no need in posturing on a website.

Now if he blows up agian. plain and simple, I'm going to have to kill him

Now that all this is over, you are all invited tovthe trades section to look at my new list. GET TO IT!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Be the better man, own up to your mistakes. I have much more respect for that.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    tom, not to drag out the past, but didn't you have an acrimonious start on the board too?

I still remember when he called me "indie rocker singing doo doo brown." Ah, youth.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Man, I'm not even "mad" shit , I don't even know whats going on here. Is this thread going to turn into an arguement over an apology?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Man, I'm not even "mad" shit , I don't even know whats going on here. Is this thread going to turn into an arguement over an apology?

it better!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I never said anything like this...

and, the dude i was harassing turned out to be be a fucking herbwad.

you're right though, i came on here real overzealous and i did apologize, but only to raj via email.

card pulled.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Hey hey, have you seen the shirt?

You are right to PHEAR the shirt

• you're right though, i came on here real overzealous and i did apologize, but only to raj via email.

aw, and then you got to hang out in the real world and now the picture of your arm is on the front page, REAL cute. but i guess not everybody should get a second chance.

"special friends" need to quit scratching each others e-backs and cheerleading via perpetuating some ridiculously petty e-beef instead of realizing that we'd all most likely meet cordially in the real world and have a "mad decent" time.

the "i was way too drunk" shit of course is a lame cop out, but do any of you really take yourself THAT seriously that you'd move and shake to "ostracize" someone for some harmless shit talking/jabbing thats replicated countless times all over this fucking board??

jesus christ.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    you're right though, i came on here real overzealous and i did apologize, but only to raj via email.

aw, and then you got to hang out in the real world and now the picture of your arm is on the front page, REAL cute. but i guess not everybody should get a second chance.

"special friends" need to quit scratching each others e-backs and cheerleading via perpetuating some ridiculously petty e-beef instead of realizing that we'd all most likely meet cordially in the real world and have a "mad decent" time.

the "i was way too drunk" shit of course is a lame cop out, but do any of you really take yourself THAT seriously that you'd move and shake to "ostracize" someone for some harmless shit talking/jabbing thats replicated countless times all over this fucking board??

jesus christ.

Is your avatar a pic of a hogie stuffed in a girl's butt?

h

• Mel_GibsonMel_Gibson 664 Posts
    do any of you really take yourself THAT seriously that you'd move and shake to "ostracize" someone for some harmless shit talking/jabbing thats replicated countless times all over this fucking board??
    Yes. This is not a game. You could be next.

• it's a big mac

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    it's a big mac

Just the sandwich? It looks like a girl's ass with tomatoes in it.

• her whopping ass cheeks make the bun. something is also stuck on there that is made to look like sesame seeds. i cannot identify any special sauce though.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    tom, not to drag out the past, but didn't you have an acrimonious start on the board too?

I still remember when he called me "indie rocker singing doo doo brown." Ah, youth.

I remember him talking about slaming some Polish dude's head in a cab door.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts

The phrases "I will steel you," "I steeled him," or "he stole the back of my head" were probably involved.

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    Plaese to point me to the thread that this apology is about. i missed it!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

This never actually happened

This did happen

and for the record....it's "Stealt" or "got Stole on"