open apology RE: young_phonics and faux_rillz

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

I remember him talking about slaming some Polish dude's head in a cab door.

This did happen

as in you actually did it or you did talk about doing it?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

This did happen

as in you actually did it or you did talk about doing it?
    both. it was pretty brutal, and i'd rather not go over the details again, but of course it spawned some soultrutspeakraer.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I still remember when he called me "indie rocker singing doo doo brown." Ah, youth.

This never actually happened

This did happen

and for the record....it's "Stealt" or "got Stole on"

actually it's Stoleteded

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I still remember when he called me "indie rocker singing doo doo brown." Ah, youth.

This never actually happened in real life but it certainly happened in the SoulStrut world, in the same thread that featured the original appearance of T*m's trademark "jack your toy ass in the parking lot" catchphrase as well as some Iron Monkey commentary on Delay's choice of footwear.

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    Plaese to point me to the thread that this apology is about. i missed it!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Maybe the Ugliest Dog Thread & The famous people thread?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

Magic Jackson wrote...

"i'm gonna cruise over to the yer mom and pop's place, and straight embarrass you
    in front of your little sisters. i've been waiting for you to speak up for awhile, little bitch. now go make a sandwich, faggot."

not a good look at all.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i regret that those words came from me. delay, i'm sorry i said that.

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts

not a good look at all.

I dunno, that part about the sandwich was kinda fresh.....

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Magic Jackson wrote...

"i'm gonna cruise over to the yer mom and pop's place, and straight embarrass you
    in front of your little sisters. i've been waiting for you to speak up for awhile, little bitch. now go make a sandwich, faggot."

not a good look at all.

1). Magic the Jackson has apologized. It's Saule Gooden. Didn't really think it was a big deal

2). My reply definetly had some "piff" to it, though.

3). Hi MISS BASSIE!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Magic Jackson wrote...

not a good look at all.

1). Magic the Jackson has apologized. It's Saule Gooden. Didn't really think it was a big deal

3). Hi MISS BASSIE!

are you trying to imply something with that "piff"?

hello baby.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

Magic Jackson wrote...

not a good look at all.

3). Hi MISS BASSIE!

are you trying to imply something with that "piff"?

hello baby.

as in it had some "sac", "zing", and " " to it.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

This is the online equivalent of "Oops pow suprise! OHHHHHH!"

You don't get to say that after your own posts.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

This is the online equivalent of "Oops pow suprise! OHHHHHH!"

You don't get to say that after your own posts.

zingalinga

• I still remember when he called me "indie rocker singing doo doo brown." Ah, youth.

This never actually happened in real life but it certainly happened in the SoulStrut world, in the same thread that featured the original appearance of T*m's trademark "jack your toy ass in the parking lot" catchphrase as well as some Iron Monkey commentary on Delay's choice of footwear.

Man, I actually remember what I wrote. Don't know how these useless bits of info stick to the memory banks. Tom posted up some photo from his site and he was wearing some fucked up ass Korean Nikes. I busted his chops for that. He was cool about it though. Ahhh, the good old days. Great that we can laugh about these things now that we're grown & sexy.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

Man, I actually remember what I wrote. Don't know how these useless bits of info stick to the memory banks. Tom posted up some photo from his site and he was wearing some fucked up ass Korean Nikes. I busted his chops for that. He was cool about it though. Ahhh, the good old days. Great that we can laugh about these things now that we're grown & sexy.
    Ad****,

They werent korean. they were some old ass jawns, w/ the magnified swoosh. I got em from the outlet shop in NC. I still think they're dope, but i could see how you may find them a tad busted. Marco did some detective work, posted that picture and yall pounced on me. It was at that moment I knew I wasnt dealing with little dudes. However that worked, I'm still here, and Raj and I chill on the regular. Crazy!