HELP NEEDED - CHOPED DRUMBREAK ID

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
This is a drumloop which was on the first battlebreak record on dirt style records in the early 90s.As far as I know most of the used breaks on that record are straight ripped from rap records.Can someone tell me from which rap record this break is ???http://www.zshare.net/audio/5495064b758880/A friend told me he thinks it is some Sponnie G or Schooly D stuff, maybe you know.What I know is that the original break for this is Synthetic Substitution. Was this choped up Synthetic break used in a Rap song before 92 ???? PeaceHawkeye

Comments

• Come on, someone MUST know this !!!!!

Peace
    Hawkeye

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Couldn't this be an ultramagentic MCs track?

• Couldn't this be an ultramagentic MCs track?

• HEEEELLLLOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not asking for the Ultra drums of !!!!!!!

• douchebox

• Nur so nebenbei, ich biete 50 Cent f??r die Udo Lindenberg - Galaxo Gang, reicht das ???

• edit: didn't read the post properly.

• Could it be possible that the pickles just sampled the drums and programmed it themselves? They did that on a few of those breakbeats.....

No disrespect but don't be anal dude...... Come on now.....

• spcspc 534 Posts
    Could it be possible that the pickles just sampled the drums and programmed it themselves? They did that on a few of those breakbeats.....

No disrespect but don't be anal dude...... Come on now.....

Not really related, but D-Styles had a dope mix cd with him in 2004 when he toured in Germany with all the original tracks on it that he and the other dirtstyle dudes sampled for their battle records. I didn't know most of these so that was a little bit like when I first realized that most hiphop tracks used samples instead of real instruments.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    don't be anal dude...... Come on now.....

This must be your first Hawkeye sample ID thread.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Couldn't this be an ultramagentic MCs track?

No worries dude.

Next time, even if I do know the track, fuck you.

• spcspc 534 Posts
    don't be anal dude...... Come on now.....

This must be your first Hawkeye sample ID thread.

Someone please make a graemlin out of this. Or let Biz hold a hairdryer sayin' something like "easy mb hairdryer - got two of them!"