What do you think about while stuck in traffic?

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
This morning I was thinking I could probably get a canyon named after myself. i thought about it the whole way to work.

Comments

• I usually think it sucks and I try to figure out if I can get out of it by taking a side street.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    killing

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

are you thinking about yoga, or the girls in that clip?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

Actually thats probably what I think about the most.

• are you thinking about yoga, or the girls in that clip?

The ladies. I can't do any Sara Ivanhoe[/b]-type moves.

• i turn up some rare rap really loud with the windows down and hope people notice how cool i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    women

• i turn up some rare rap really loud with the windows down and hope people notice how cool i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I'll play some Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and see if cops will arrest me.

• either wishing i had a bowl to smoke, or smoking one...

• RAERS

• women

i hope that everyione behind me knows how 2 slow down ,.., wen im on the highway and all of a sudden thaers road work , and u go from 86 mph to 7 in a matter of seconds

yea, i just hope that semi doesnt kill me

and women

usually glad im in the faster lane

i also think about getin out and peeing if i have to go

• Options
    I used to always think I could design a car that had helicopter blades so I could fly away and show everyone how bad-ass my Ford is. Other times I think that all the way at the front of the traffic jam there are three old ladies driving side by side giving each other directions out of the windows.

Sometimes I think about Chuck and Warren, two old guys I used to work with who were long-time partners. Warren was a deadringer for Jerry Garcia, so much so that hippies would ask to take pictures with him sometimes. The two of them were always high. Whenever they would come into a traffic jam (they rode in the same truck together) that was caused by an accident, they'd roll the window down and tell the people in the accident in their best stoner voice, "Hey maaan, you can't park here".

When I was djing heavily I would sit there and try and figure out how to get a turntable hooked up to the car stereo, complete with mixer and big-knobbed EQ's. That one almost came to fruition though when I asked a guy who was installing a stereo for me if could get a big-knobbed EQ so I could randomly cut the bass and treble in and out. Apparently I was the first to ever ask him that.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    either wishing i had a bowl to smoke, or smoking one...

this was me on 101 for years. I kind of regret it now. just lucky I never got pulled over or wrecked anyone.

Now I just think about breasts and politics

• i dont get stuck in traffic suckas

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    the intro to 8 1/2

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    if anyone can see me masturbating.

but seeing as i dont drive, if im stuck in traffic then im on the tram so chances are someone can.

i need to pack a blanket for the tram.

this was me on 101 for years. I kind of regret it now. just lucky I never got pulled over or wrecked anyone.

yeah, i live 3 miles from work so, i'm never stuck in traffic anymore. just got my first posession charge after 15 years of inhaling. the worst part about that is i didn't have any on me, it was the dude who was in my car with me!

Far more likely to wreck thinking about that shit

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

demons make the traffic on 440

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

During my time as an Art Trucker i witnessed a dude chokin his chicken while on the BQE.
    He had the nudie mag on the passenger seat.

Whackin while drivin....

• I always wonder how civilisation came to this, and wonder how the hell I got sucked into such a bullshit reality.

Then I plan how the fuck I'm gonna get out of the grind and live the kind of life where I can avoid traffic jams.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

During my time as an Art Trucker i witnessed a dude chokin his chicken while on the BQE.
    He had the nudie mag on the passenger seat.

Whackin while drivin....

so inherently NY
    So preDICKtable
    so WRONG

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Lately I've been trying to decide which I want more
    for Christmas this year ...

DEREK JETER'S DRIVEN BLACK

OR

DAVID BECKHAM'S INSTINCT

Which one do you guys think will make me smell most
    like an over-rated, overpaid professional athlete?

• i dont get stuck in traffic suckas

One of the best parts of owning a motorcycle!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    i dont get stuck in traffic suckas

One of the best parts of owning a motorcycle!

You might notice that this particular fellow is in England.

Not that it matters, I just wanted to point out what a sharp eye I have.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Money.