Last nights UFC

meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
zzzzzzzzz. Weak

Comments

• You ain't lying jack!

I think it was what everyone expected. That should have been a spike freebie.

I think Bisping edged out the win though. The take downs didn't lead to anything, plus he stopped more than Rashad landed. And he had more of the few hits that landed.

• There weren't any chess matches or straight up brawls, but I thought it was decent event. Fisher vs. Edgar, which was an incredible fight, and the main event was worth my 40 minute walk home in the cold. I only wished they would have showed the Lytle vs. Alves match.

• There weren't any chess matches or straight up brawls, but I thought it was decent event. Fisher vs. Edgar, which was an incredible fight, and the main event was worth my 40 minute walk home in the cold. I only wished they would have showed the Lytle vs. Alves match.

i heard the gono/tanden and lauzon/reinhardt fights were decent too.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

I think Bisping edged out the win though. The take downs didn't lead to anything, plus he stopped more than Rashad landed. And he had more of the few hits that landed.

That's what my girl thought too, but I swear Evans landed more punches in the third round. I would have liked to see Bisping win, though.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts

i heard the gono/tanden and lauzon/reinhardt fights were decent too.
    Gono and Joe both had sub finishes....I wish Gono could have made the main card then we would have seen his crazy intro. Gono had a great fight, I'm glad he didn't choke in his debut. To bad about Chonan, but Karo is a hard first fight for anyone.

• I think Bisping edged out the win though. The take downs didn't lead to anything

saying. what good is a takedown if you can't do anything with it? further exposes the weakness of the UFC point system IMO.

• UFC Announces Dan Henderson vs Anderson Silva ..........

• UFC Announces Dan Henderson vs Anderson Silva ..........

wait -- at 185!??! that's just not fair. Hendo would be a GINORMOUS 185, that is if he can even make that weight any more.