Vaporizers

covecove 1,566 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
Anyone ever use these?I'm working a cold, so i feel the lungs don't need any more stress. Sitting around all day can get on my nerves, so times like this I find 'em

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    vaporizers are sooo
    i love em

• pricey, but the only one that matters. I don't have one, but some of my friends do and it is swell. It is also pretty legit for people that have medicinal marijuana cards and cant smoke and don't have an appetite.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    day can get on my nerves

Break out the vicks.

• Vaporizers are great, but I can only do it occasionally, it really takes your high to the " ," can't function the rest of the day after vaporizing.

Then again, my friend and I made one out of a beaker and other supplies from a science and surplus store (only about $12 total to make it)

• pricey, but the only one that matters. I don't have one, but some of my friends do and it is swell.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    day can get on my nerves

Break out the vicks.

?

If you've got something to say...

• The nice thing is you get exactly 95% pure THC, most of those carcinogens aren't vaporaized.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I have one. I haven't used much latley though.

It's all about photons anyway.

weed pipe + sunshine + magnafying glass = solar rips

I recommend wearing dark shades or welding goggles to avoid sunspots. I caught a crazy look from my neighbor while doing this one day. I don't know why, it's not like I was Pooh-Huffing or anything.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    I'm working on a 130$ one. It's super basic looking...like

and it works. It's a different high, and i don't use much green.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm working on a 130$ one. It's super basic looking...like

and it works. It's a different high, and i don't use much green.
    used to have one of these a couple years back, it worked well for about a month then it completely broke down.

If you're going to go vaporizer go right and get the Volcano.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    can't function the rest of the day after vaporizing.

The first time I used one was over at my homie's house. Maybe 15 minutes later, I was on some, "Man, I have to go home and lie down right now" steez. That shit utterly housed me.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I have one. I haven't used much latley though.

It's all about photons anyway.

weed pipe + sunshine + magnafying glass = solar rips

I recommend wearing dark shades or welding goggles to avoid sunspots. I caught a crazy look from my neighbor while doing this one day. I don't know why, it's not like I was Pooh-Huffing or anything.

Yes, me and my roomie call it the "solar bowl." Usually a weekend morning thing.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    From a YouTube search for "vaporizer"...

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    day can get on my nerves

Break out the vicks.

?

If you've got something to say...

nah, trying to be canny. The utilization of the vicks was my way of not using a vaporizer, nothing directed toward ya Day.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Haha, you had me buggin' for a sec