new burial lp

hungovermulattohungovermulatto 168 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
wow.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

wow.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    What's the scoop? Never even heard of it.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    I haven't heard it but I still love the old one, so I'll be checking for this.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

Kinda shadowy UK dubstep producer. He used to go to the same school in Putney as Kieran "Four Tet" Hebden and the guys from Hot Chip. I'm not really familiar with any of his stuff, but there might be some clips here.

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    can't wait to hear it

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    'I'm a bit like a rubbish super-hero ..." says Burial, shyly. The underground dubstep producer - whose debut LP was one of last year's critical smashes, and whose second is one of this year's most anticipated - makes the comparison because he leads two lives.

The young south-Londoner slips anonymously through normal life, with few knowing that he has a separate musical existence as Burial. Equally, few of those who know him as Burial have any idea of his identity outside music. That means this piece can't give you a potted biography, dwell on his childhood, or tell you what he's been up to for the past year. He won't say.

EDIT LINK FIXED: http://tinyurl.com/395f54

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Kinda shadowy UK dubstep producer. He used to go to the same school in Putney as Kieran "Four Tet" Hebden and the guys from Hot Chip. I'm not really familiar with any of his stuff, but there might be some clips here.

Thanks dude.