AEIOU ii Tracklist Discussion

1235»

Comments

• ako said:
    Campag_Record said:
    ako said:
    that whole nancy priddy album is pretty solid as far as i can remember. was stoked to find it MINT at a porch sale for a buck a few years back. definitely worth picking up.

Co-sign, one of my top 20 favourite LP's.

Just been listening to the Inner Dialogue (Ranwood) LP today and that reminds me of the Nancy Priddy LP at times....song structure, melodies, production. Free Design meets Nancy Priddy to my ears.

still need to find a copy of that! Ranwood was such a weird label.

you user name isnt bike-related is it?

Tis indeed sir, not that I've owned Campag Record groupset unfortunately! Chorus was as close as I got. The name choice seemed like a good idea at the time but in hindsight....

Good luck with the Inner Dialogue hunt. Obviously ebay can provide one fairly easily and cheapily for us Euro men but I can appreciate if you're in the States you'd hope to find one in the real world.

• hi, first time post

track 4: @ 0:42 is peace by womb

that's the only one i know that i didn't see mentioned in the thread which is how i found this place.

looking forward to perusing the old threads and the new ones and maybe even starting my own.

looks like there is a lot of record nerdage/knowledge here and records are my favorite thing. also seems like a well established community, but hopefully there's room for one more.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    lougehrigsson said:

there's room for one more.

Always.

[/cheese]

• Anyone know the other songs on track 10?

looking for the song @ 0:59 to 1:23

and the song @ 4:52 that plays till 5:35

If anyone can help, thanks!

• Anyone know the other songs on track 10?

• deejaysouls said:
    Anyone know the other songs on track 10?

The songs at 0:59 sounds like Music Machine's Hey Joe but slower....but I guess it's not
    Does anyone now the sample/s at the beginning of track 10: "cool out man we had to get into the groove"...."my mind is so confused, I'm tired of being used won't somebody please help me"?
    Thanks!

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    the hey joe is fever tree and the vocal snippet is from a dope kids record, but the second part once the music starts is from alpha omega if i remember correctly

• tripledouble said:
    the hey joe is fever tree and the vocal snippet is from a dope kids record, but the second part once the music starts is from alpha omega if i remember correctly

Thanks man! do you know the exact title of the alpha omega track?
    Thanks again!!!

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    id have to pull the record, but its off Phil Flowers Alpha and Omega LP. real weird out there record!

• tripledouble said:
    id have to pull the record, but its off Phil Flowers Alpha and Omega LP. real weird out there record!

Thanks again! I'll have to check it then.....

• Hi everybody, anyone know the song from 00.30-00.55 on the first track?
    I've read it's from a band called Los Grillos, but I can't find the title song or the LP.
    Please help me! This song doesn't let me sleep!

Thanks

• sarandi off their self titled LP. a pink record with cartoon cricket band rockin out

• first time post here from a long time lurker....

Love the mix tripledouble!

I'm killing myself with the drum ID at 2:08 on track #10 !? It sounds so familiar, but I just can't pin point it. Johnny Jenkins?

That T.O.B.E track is dope. I've been looking for that forever.

2:25 on track #9 sounds like Elephants Memory - Mongoose maybe?

Thanks for sharing the knowledge everyone.

peace

• What game was sampled at 2:15 on track #2?
    Galaga? Galaxian?

perfect use of it....