Check out this Rockbottom Mix

devoglamdevoglam 143 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Hello- I hardly post and expect a little flack for this but, I thought I would drop this mix. One of the creative projects I am involved with is called Mrs. Sidebottom, a collaboration with my man Mad Nice. We just finished our second mix under this guise called 'Mrs. Sidebottom Hits Rockbottom'. It???s an edited, dense journey through our records, compiling rockish songs with breaks, cool sounds, creepy vibes, harmonies, and some oddities. All the music here is from to late 60's and early 70's. Please take a second to download and listen, it would be cool to hear any feedback.Link to the mix : http://www.divshare.com/download/2476084-cb3Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketfront coverPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketback coverThanks a lot & Live it up!-Marty

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I'm downloading it now. The cover is ill.

• Cool..and yeah, great cover art.

• from a look at the tracklist this appaers to be right up my alley. so to speak.

i'll gove it a liste after work. nice one.

• Nice one, Devoglam!
    The artwork is top notch as well as the mix. My only feedback would have been to let some of the tunes ride out cuz they're smokers.

Listening to this reminds me of the other night getting high and watching this DVD called Rockin in the USA:

Some of the better moments turn up on youtube (although the DVD has way better sound/clip quality):

Vanilla Fudge - The drummer and bass player are straight

Again nice mix, dude

• hey, thanks a lot for the feedback and comments. sloppywhite, those you tube posts are amazing! it's nice to see video of some of these bands. i am on my way to track down that dvd...

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    links down

• is anyone else having problems with the link? it seems to be working for me...