Weed Connection

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
One of my buddies, let's call him Stew. Is new in town and doesn't no anybody. He is looking for some weed. How does he go about doing it? Is there a secret weed hand signal in public? A Craigslist for pot heads?

Comments

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    Papa Johns.

• Papa Johns.

OH SCHITT!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Puff it at the pool at Fox & Hounds, too.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Papa Johns.

OH SCHITT!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Are weed delivery services just in major metropolitan areas? I don't smoke , it's illegal, so I don't know anything about this. Just trying to help out my boy, Stew.

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts

Are weed delivery services just in major metropolitan areas?

Not really, but you have to be down prior to making that call. You'll probably want to make the order carryout, and then talk up a driver or two.

What's up, G*****?

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Is there a secret weed hand signal in public?

I haven't smoked weed in 20 years, but one of my oldest friends, let's call him Smokey, does. Smokey paid me a visit when I lived in Portland, Oregon, shortly after September 11, 2001. Because of the security, Smokey didn't pack his stash. When he got to my house he asked if I could call someone. Me? I didn't know anything. So Smokey said, "Let's go to the park." We walked to the park, sat down, and started watching the people walking by, Smokey quietly ascertaining the weedability of each passerby, "No, not this guy... Uh, naw... Definitely not... Hmmm, maybe..."

We sat there ten minutes. The whole plan started to sound harebrained. Then, Smokey spots some average looking dude across the park, "Ah shit, that's my guy, right there!" Somehow, the dude walks through the park, directly towards us, and Smokey waves to him, like hi friend!. The dude sits down, Smokey whispers something, the dude takes off his backpack, which, lo and behold, was full of weed.

DOOBIES BROTHERS. Not just a band, a secret sect.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    stew's coutry cousin is feeling no love, either

damb

• If he only smokes the high dollar shit, just go to a hippie hangout(bar or whatever)..if he doesnt care what the quality is, just go to the hood and cop on the corner(although a lot more riskier...i've only been robbed maybe 4 times in my whole life). Unless dude looks like a cop or total square, he shouldnt have a hard time. Maybe avoid wearing a polo tucked into some khaki shorts with boat shoes on when copping. And if you must take all of your money w/ you when copping in the hood, ALWAYS only keep the dope money in your pocket. The rest goes in your shoe under your foot, so if/when you do get robbed..you don't lose it all. This has helped me more than once...but I was definately in "places I had no business being in."

Or, just go to the Frickin' mall and ask teenagers on low. Yeah, creepy as hell..but it will work.

wow..now this forum filters your words to make F*cking=Frickin'?

• oh, and leave the ID and wallet at home when copping.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts

We sat there ten minutes. The whole plan started to sound harebrained. Then, Smokey spots some average looking dude across the park, "Ah shit, that's my guy, right there!" Somehow, the dude walks through the park, directly towards us, and Smokey waves to him, like hi friend!. The dude sits down, Smokey whispers something, the dude takes off his backpack, which, lo and behold, was full of weed.

DOOBIES BROTHERS. Not just a band, a secret sect.

you just gotta ask... if they don't know they know someone that can help ya out.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    on the other hand: dealing. good dealers usually only deal to known/trusted connections. so if they come off as stiffs keep that in mind. they're looking out for themselves as a first priority.

• if you just need a lil nickel bag, hang outsied a corner store and "fly the flag"...blunt behind the ear or sticking out of baseball cap.

if he wants better, hippie hang out is th eway to go

• When I was 15 i spent 3 weeks in london with a good friend. He didn't have a good connection and I wanted to get some hash. So I ask him if he knew a good part of town. He takes me to Camden Town (sp?). We find some rasta dude who tells me he has some hash and tells me to follow him. Meanwhile all these other rasta dudes start to follow us. He makes me follow him down to the canal and my friend disappears leaving me with 6 or 7 rasta dudes. I look up and he is on the bridge over the canal waving to me. The fact that I ended up with anything was a blessing but it wasn't $40 worth.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Just go to the weed store...

oh wait, you're not in California.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    yeah your best bet is to hit up Bars/Clubs with jambands or DJ's. Just ask a few kids if they smoke. If they ask what you need say an eighth, ($50 of herb/3.5 grams) An eighth will line the whole bottom of a ziploc bag so youll know if you got burnt.

Hippy kids are usually the most reliable and usually have the best herb. Dont goto the hood for herb unless you feel like getting the "white boy tax" or getting arrested. Way to much hassle and you have to know where to go in advance instead of driving around asking every dude you see. Not worth it and the weed is usually super schwag.

• Papa Johns.

OH SCHITT!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Are weed delivery services just in major metropolitan areas? I don't smoke , it's illegal, so I don't know anything about this. Just trying to help out my boy, Stew.

I got a buddy that lives in East Stroudsburg that might know the time. How far are you from there? PM por favor....

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Papa Johns.

OH SCHITT!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I got a buddy that lives in East Stroudsburg that might know the time. How far are you from there? PM por favor....

Stew lives like an hour from there.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Tell him to find some college kids...they got nothin but time

• Any kind of bar sounds promising, reggae nights and not looking like a Narc are a good look also. If he's not to anti-social/married or busy- how about going out and trying to make friends...

• married

Dude, I'm married and I have friends...wait my wife and my cats count right?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    If he can wait 6 months, tell him to grow his own. Just be quiet about it and keep the operation as small as possible

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    This is a perfect time. Harvest season is now. Should have no problem finding the blueberry. If need be I can overnight it.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    pure comedy

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    If they ask what you need say an eighth, ($50 of herb/3.5 grams) An eighth will line the whole bottom of a ziploc bag so youll know if you got burnt.

LOL at acting like dude has never bought weed in his life.

"A Pot-Buyer's Primer"