PLAESE TO BAN EGBERT SOUSE

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Between 4:17PM and 5:08PM, which isn't even a full hour

Happy hour?

Honestly some of those were pretty damn funny.

as was most of the reactions

I'm bookmarking this thread

It is entirely predictable that this act of MANNING UP would resonate with you.

and it is entirely predictable that you would have something to say about it.

I find our relationship is in a rut.

Maybe we need a vacationtwenty SEVEN PMs being sent to one another?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I have no problem with either of you, but maybe you both (and anyone else taking this seriously) should log out for a full week and then see how you feel about the whole thing[/b].

The voice of reason.
    Fresh air can do you wonders.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

Honestly some of those were pretty damn funny.

seriously? i thought this was some of the cheesiest shit ive ever read.
    these were worse then yuichi's taunts. And thats pretty hard to top.

I really question some peoples sense of humor round these parts. g-rated "disses" dont do it for me.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    dizzy just played into the "stalker" persona that he has been christened with by simply Frickin' with dude. I think it was fuckin funny.

I love the new respeller, frick is a dope word

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I have no problem with either of you, but maybe you both (and anyone else taking this seriously) should log out for a full week and then see how you feel about the whole thing.

No offense, but Shied didn't do anything as far as I can tell--why should he have to disappear for a week?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Don't be so soft, Harvey.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I have no problem with either of you, but maybe you both (and anyone else taking this seriously) should log out for a full week and then see how you feel about the whole thing.

No offense, but Shied didn't do anything as far as I can tell--why should he have to disappear for a week?

Nobody should have to do anything, but honestly he sounds pretty worked up over this. A break might relieve some of that stress.

Nobody should have to do anything, but honestly he sounds pretty worked up over this. A break might relieve some of that stress.

Not really--and I suspect that if the roles of the two parties were reversed, Shied would already have been banned.

Not really--and I suspect that if the roles of the two parties were reversed, Shied would already have been banned.

As I recall, he did get banned a while back.

• I thought they were all pretty funny... I'm disappointed by the lukewarm response. I mean, obviosly I hoped they would be posted (thats the punchline, see?), thats why I tried to do something entertaining. I thought chasing a bunny into a volcano was funny.

You guys have been a great audience, don't forget to tip your bartender!

Anything for a laugh!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I thought they were all pretty funny... I'm disappointed by the lukewarm response. I mean, obviosly I hoped they would be posted (thats the punchline, see?), thats why I tried to do something entertaining. I thought chasing a bunny into a volcano was funny.

You guys have been a great audience, don't forget to tip your bartender!

I plan to throw up in the urinal.

PS Halloween party?

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    7. difference between you and shit…is i've taken shits and actually been proud of them.

I want to shake dizzys hand for this one.

BRAVO!

- spidey

• Is it worth turning the ignore function on harvey to read and discover what's going on?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Is it worth turning the ignore function on harvey to read and discover what's going on?

the first post is worth turning off the ignore function. Afterwards its gets kind of boring.

• Is it worth turning the ignore function on harvey to read and discover what's going on?

the first post is worth turning off the ignore function. Afterwards its gets kind of boring.

yeah that's what I meant.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Is it worth turning the ignore function on harvey to read and discover what's going on?

Every other day is...Hi, I'm Phonics and I've got Harvey on IGNORE.

Okay, everyone knows by now how proud you are to have me set for IGNORE.

Now fight temptation and live up to your own proclamation.

That means, you will never read this.

But my guess is that you just did.

yeah that's what I meant.

dont have to turn it off, just quote him, it will show up in your reply window

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

do you ever feel like maybe your a little too defensive?

perhaps people get pissed at you cause you respond to them with insults.

Dude has you on ignore yet you feel you have to say something to him, why?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    1.if i'm not mistaken...dude is working for the government so i guess he has to figure out a way to waste time/taxpayers $$$$$

2.pretty creepy

3.almost funny in spots but honestly not my sense of humor

4.boredom personified

5.why do people hate canal so much,he isn't half as virulent/offensive/vulgar as me

6.dizzy calling out dude's mom/dad is a true sign of pathetic toyness/tastelessness and was what made me hate him with a passion

7.who Frickin' really cares

8.its all a waste of time

9.when the world ends you won't remember this post

10.overall we have reached the apex of suckness

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Because even though he has me on ignore, he still manages to say some shit about me every other day...even if it's just: HEY EVERYBODY, JUST WANTED TO REMIND YOU ALL AGAIN THAT I HAVE HARVEY ON IGNORE!!!

Because even though he has me on ignore, he still manages to say some shit about me every other day...even if it's just: HEY EVERYBODY, JUST WANTED TO REMIND YOU ALL AGAIN THAT I HAVE HARVEY ON IGNORE!!!

kinda like how every day you manage to say :HEY EVERBODY I KNOW MORE ABOUT PICTURES OF OBSCURE TEXAS RAPPERS/RACISM/PROJECT BLOWED THAN YOU!!!!

even though noone cares?

• Man....Harvey got some of y'all straight shook. It cracks me up to no end.

Man....Harvey got some of y'all straight shook. It cracks me up to no end.

I don't know why people hate on the boy.

Yes, he's clearly insane and, yes, his passive-aggressive "I know more about Texas rappers than you because I am real and you are fake" post that he makes once a week gets tiresome, but he's still one of the better posters on here.

He brings an indepth knowledge of several styles of music that most people on this board are ignorant of.

• Man....Harvey got some of y'all straight shook. It cracks me up to no end.

I don't know why people hate on the boy.

Yes, he's clearly insane and, yes, his passive-aggressive "I know more about Texas rappers than you because I am real and you are fake" post that he makes once a week gets tiresome, but he's still one of the better posters on here.

He brings an indepth knowledge of several styles of music that most people on this board are ignorant of.

Yup. What he said.

• Any Calls For The Ban =

Any Calls For The Ban =
    BAN

• He brings an indepth knowledge of several styles of music that most people on this board are ignorant of.

Seriously. The call to ban him over lack of contribution? He contributes far more to the board than Egbert.

I don't agree with Harvey all the time and sometimes I think he's pretty off in the things he says, but to deny that he contributes a lot of worthwhile content to this board is absurd.

Southcrackalack is right too - if this had happened to anyone but Harvey, people would be screaming for ban.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

die???die a horrible death. quickly. and in a funny way so that i can laugh.

Plaese to do the right thing, Raj.

^ Now that is funny!

I've met them both. Seem like good guys to me.

I seem to remember that I lobbyed against the Archaic ban so I am sure not for banning Diz.

What was that quote that Raj posted?