PLAESE TO BAN EGBERT SOUSE

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
Apparently dude went beserk on my pm's on Friday. Between 4:17PM and 5:08PM, which isn't even a full hour, Egbert sent me the following 26 pm's...
1. die???die a horrible death. quickly. and in a funny way so that i can laugh.2. fall into a volcano???and no i dont mean a volcano of self loathing, i mean a real volcano. one that could kill you. that would be funny. especially if you were chasing a rabbit.3. don???t go crying to your mom???she doesn't love you. she told me. via pm. she's an alias of mine.4. don???t go crying to your dad???he's not your real dad anyways. none of them were. and they are glad. because you are worthless.5. hey guess what?... I hate you. just kidding. no really, i actually hate you. i wasn't kidding after all.6. are you dea yet???if so, reply to this from hell. no, you didn't get to heaven because jesus and even god hates you, and even angels hate you too, and even satan thinks you are a dick so he probably won't give you wi-fi. in hell.7. difference between you and shit???is i've taken shits and actually been proud of them.8. shave your face???with a lawnmower. a rusty one from the swap meet. and i hope it was expensive too. pantywaste.9. people laugh at you???underneath the tears. tears of laughter.10. stay logged out???forever. do the world a favor.11. oh and by the way???i hate you. almost as much as your dads.12. i bet you get beat up a lot???it happens. to nerds. who talk to much. i'm sorry. sorry that i can't be there to laugh when you are getting beat up. by children. handicapped children. nerd.13. when you log back in???log back out again.14. you better read all of these???i've worked very hard on this.15. light yourself on fire???with a match. on a windy day. because everybody likes a challenge.16. by the way???sex with animals is against the law. maybe even in texas. your lucky nobody there will rat you out. sex-with-animals-haver.17. ay bay bay???that song still Frickin' sucks, no matter how many of your boyfriends like it.18. i love you???just kidding. i hate you.19. texas sucks balls???almost as many as you suck.20. your head???seperate it from the rest of you. and then light it on fire. then put it out. by stomping on it. in the mud. while people laugh at you (more than normal).21. nobody likes you???did i mention that already? not sure, and wanted to make sure i covered all the bases. seriously though, nobody likes you.22. i???m surprised your pm box isn???t full???i mean, with all your friends IMing you all the time. just kidding. i know you don't have friends. maybe you could make an alias, and that alias could pm you, and then you could pretend. let me know when you do that so i can laugh. or rather, continue laughing.23. donate yourself to science???and hurry the fuck up.24. i???m glad we had this talk???with my ass.25. is it hard to read the internets?...through tears of self pity?26. i have to go now???which is too bad, because i still have so much to tell you. about how much you suck.
The first one alone should warrant an immediate banning. But damned if he didn't go on and display what it means to be a PSYCHO STALKER more than I've ever seen on an internet message board. So I say again, PLAESE TO BAN.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Don't Ban him.....just make him post his PM's up on the public board...this is some funny shit.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hilarity, but hella bizzare at the same time.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    hahahaha hilarious

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

I'm sick of this turd. Calling people racist left and right like thats not a serious accusation. I mean, it funny for a while, but now I'm pissed. That dude adds NOTHING to this website, and he's insane. He clogs this place with nonsense. I'll Frickin' pay you!!!! Name your price!! hahaha.... seriously though, this douche has gotta go!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

I'm sick of this turd. Calling people racist left and right like thats not a serious accusation. I mean, it funny for a while, but now I'm pissed. That dude adds NOTHING to this website, and he's insane. He clogs this place with nonsense. I'll Frickin' pay you!!!! Name your price!! hahaha.... seriously though, this douche has gotta go!

Maybe the issue isn't about who adds to the website and dares to use the "That's Racist" graemlin, but who relentlessly stalks users and issues death wishes upon them.

Plaese to do the right thing, Raj.

• Apparently dude went beserk on my pm's on Friday. Between 4:17PM and 5:08PM, which isn't even a full hour, Egbert sent me the following 26 pm's...

1. die???die a horrible death. quickly. and in a funny way so that i can laugh.

2. fall into a volcano???and no i dont mean a volcano of self loathing, i mean a real volcano. one that could kill you. that would be funny. especially if you were chasing a rabbit.

3. don???t go crying to your mom???she doesn't love you. she told me. via pm. she's an alias of mine.

4. don???t go crying to your dad???he's not your real dad anyways. none of them were. and they are glad. because you are worthless.

5. hey guess what?... I hate you.

just kidding.

no really, i actually hate you. i wasn't kidding after all.

6. are you dea yet???if so, reply to this from hell. no, you didn't get to heaven because jesus and even god hates you, and even angels hate you too, and even satan thinks you are a dick so he probably won't give you wi-fi. in hell.

7. difference between you and shit???is i've taken shits and actually been proud of them.

8. shave your face???with a lawnmower. a rusty one from the swap meet. and i hope it was expensive too. pantywaste.

9. people laugh at you???underneath the tears.

tears of laughter.

10. stay logged out???forever. do the world a favor.

11. oh and by the way???i hate you. almost as much as your dads.

12. i bet you get beat up a lot???it happens. to nerds. who talk to much. i'm sorry.

sorry that i can't be there to laugh when you are getting beat up.

by children.

handicapped children.

nerd.

13. when you log back in???log back out again.

14. you better read all of these???i've worked very hard on this.

15. light yourself on fire???with a match. on a windy day. because everybody likes a challenge.

16. by the way???sex with animals is against the law. maybe even in texas. your lucky nobody there will rat you out. sex-with-animals-haver.

17. ay bay bay???that song still Frickin' sucks, no matter how many of your boyfriends like it.

18. i love you???just kidding. i hate you.

19. texas sucks balls???almost as many as you suck.

20. your head???seperate it from the rest of you. and then light it on fire. then put it out. by stomping on it. in the mud. while people laugh at you (more than normal).

21. nobody likes you???did i mention that already? not sure, and wanted to make sure i covered all the bases. seriously though, nobody likes you.

22. i???m surprised your pm box isn???t full???i mean, with all your friends IMing you all the time. just kidding. i know you don't have friends. maybe you could make an alias, and that alias could pm you, and then you could pretend. let me know when you do that so i can laugh. or rather, continue laughing.

23. donate yourself to science???and hurry the fuck up.

24. i???m glad we had this talk???with my ass.

25. is it hard to read the internets?...through tears of self pity?

26. i have to go now???which is too bad, because i still have so much to tell you. about how much you suck.

The first one alone should warrant an immediate banning. But damned if he didn't go on and display what it means to be a PSYCHO STALKER more than I've ever seen on an internet message board.

So I say again, PLAESE TO BAN.

It's important to note exactly just how mind-numbingly boring life in San Diego can be. Now, if these were rattled off from somewhere like LA or NY, THEN we'd have somewhat of a cause for alarm.

• is there a Glenn Close graemlin?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    sorry dizzy but this is pretty Frickin' weird.

"So I stuffed my anger. And I stuffed my face. And that's why I weighed three hundred pounds."

"I am fun to be with. Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and doggone it, people like me. Well, not everybody. But that's their problem. And your problem."

• Options
    13. when you log back in???log back out again.

This was my favorite.

• It would be different if any one of those PMs were even remotely funny.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Awwwwwww man.

There is something about Dizzy that just cracks me up. I thought those were funny as hell.

and he delivered them all as singles right?

classic.

but yeah, that shit would piss me the fuck off too.

there was this one guy who called himself phnatom digger (his SP not mine) he kept sending me ridiculous PMs, but they wernt funny. Dizzy is.

Both Harvey and Dizzy make my workday less boring.

dont ban either of these guys plaese.

thank you.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    Although there's no reason to take any of the threats seriously, it's a pretty dumb joke. Saying all that via private message is way weirder that rattling it off in a thread.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    It would be different if any one of those PMs were even remotely funny.

One of Dizzybull's main problems is that he isn't nearly as funny as he thinks he is.

This thread will be an interesting exercise in the social dynamics of soulStrut.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    26 is a bit much. i think the same comical effect could have been established with 12.

• not funny but not worth the ban

your post about it IS hilarious though!

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    26 is a bit much. i think the same comical effect could have been established with 12. [/quote
    no think about it 12 would seem soft,
    20++ was a must imo

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    26 is a bit much. i think the same comical effect could have been established with 12. [/quote
    20++ was a must imo /

i need to work on my quoting skills

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    20++ was a must imo /

test

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    20++ was a must imo /

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    20++ was a must imo /

i give up

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Maybe not all funny by themselves but I think 26 one-liners in a row gives the assault a nice momentum...

• It would be different if any one of those PMs were even remotely funny.

• If this was ANYONE besides Archaic, they'd be banned with the quickness. Believe that.

Stalker shit,indeed......

and not funny at all.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    26 PM's and not one mention of Captain Whitey!!!

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    26 PM's and not one mention of Captain Whitey!!!

Why don't you use the ignore function?

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Between 4:17PM and 5:08PM, which isn't even a full hour

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Happy hour?

Honestly some of those were pretty damn funny.

as was most of the reactions

I'm bookmarking this thread

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Happy hour?

It is entirely predictable that this act of MANNING UP would resonate with you.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Happy hour?

It is entirely predictable that this act of MANNING UP would resonate with you.

and it is entirely predictable that you would have something to say about it.

I find our relationship is in a rut.

Maybe we need a vacation?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I have no problem with either of you, but maybe you both (and anyone else taking this seriously) should log out for a full week and then see how you feel about the whole thing.