Discogs - Heaven or Hell?

13»

Comments

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    Selling can be a pain. If somebody places an order from me, and I give them a couple of weeks to pay, and then I don't hear back from them, Discogs will try and bill me. I'll try to cancel the order, but Discogs doesn't allow orders to be cancelled after 19 days or something. So then you have to email the Discogs team, explaining that the buyer never completed the transaction.

you only get a 2 week window to complete the transaction on Discogs, after that they consider it a done deal.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    holmes said:
    Duderonomy said:
    Selling can be a pain. If somebody places an order from me, and I give them a couple of weeks to pay, and then I don't hear back from them, Discogs will try and bill me. I'll try to cancel the order, but Discogs doesn't allow orders to be cancelled after 19 days or something. So then you have to email the Discogs team, explaining that the buyer never completed the transaction.

you only get a 2 week window to complete the transaction on Discogs, after that they consider it a done deal.

Not to be a hardass, but I wouldn't give somebody two weeks to pay unless I knew them. If they can't pay in a week tops then they aren't really a customer.

• I like GEMM to sell. They take the payments, all types from anywhere, and no hassles. I ship, they send me my money a little later.