goin through and organizing the rekkids

13»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I wouldn't be surprised to find out if there was someone on here who actually sorts their records on their shelves by monetary value.

Surely not!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I wouldn't be surprised to find out if there was someone on here who actually sorts their records on their shelves by monetary value.

You know, if I organized my shelves by Popsike, and I needed $500, I could just go to the $500 section and pull one out and sell it. This thought intrigues me. Things that make you go hmmm

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Their presence looms large over the forum, not unlike a giant blurry picture of Fats Theus Blackout.

I believe the one Obscure Addict made it clear that the names of the records he is after are not to be spoken out loud. Please edit your post immediately.

• Assembly line???? lol, is that some kinda jab at me cause I work with auto-cad at my job?

p.s. i'm no longer at work DOUCHETARD whatever the fuck that is.. grown-man shit talkin right thur.

anyway i'm going to re-organize my special baller $50 raer 45s and my $75 lps tonight in my special baller box.

that way if my house burns down I can grab my one box and jet... fuck the pets, wife, kids, family memories.. or anything else!!! JUST GRAB THOSE RAER AND RUN!!!

• whats funny, I was trying to come up for a value for the record I put in the cases and I came up with $75 and $50 because well, there are a lot of records in this price range I really enjoy and would want to save from being damaged, so instead of just wanting to save the 3 and 4 digit records I thought I would include my listening pleasure into my emergency plan. BIG MISTAKE, as it let dickbreaths like Obscure Addict and bunch of know nothings to pop into this thread and give their 2 cents on the definiton of "baller", which wasnt asked for anyway(i.e. I and others dont give a fuck about what you think on this siubject)my main inquiry was the library science aspect of strutters' collections...this thread has provided many many laughs today...thanks.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Assembly line???? lol, is that some kinda jab at me cause I work with auto-cad at my job?

p.s. i'm no longer at work DOUCHETARD whatever the fuck that is.. grown-man shit talkin right thur.

anyway i'm going to re-organize my special baller $50 raer 45s and my $75 lps tonight in my special baller box.

that way if my house burns down I can grab my one box and jet... fuck the pets, wife, kids, family memories.. or anything else!!! JUST GRAB THOSE RAER AND RUN!!!

After originizing take a picture of all your raers and show these clowns whats up!!!!

• Assembly line???? lol, is that some kinda jab at me cause I work with auto-cad at my job?

youre SO funny dude...yes I was only thinking about records, not my gir/pets/ my dead parents personal affects...I have an emergency plan for those, thanks for asking and you can now SHUT THE FUCK UP...OK?

• whats funny, I was trying to come up for a value for the record I put in the cases and I came up with $75 and $50 because well, there are a lot of records in this price range I really enjoy and would want to save from being damaged, so instead of just wanting to save the 3 and 4 digit records I thought I would include my listening pleasure into my emergency plan. BIG MISTAKE, as it let dickbreaths like Obscure Addict and bunch of know nothings to pop into this thread and give their 2 cents on the definiton of "baller", which wasnt asked for anyway(i.e. I and others dont give a fuck about what you think on this siubject)my main inquiry was the library science aspect of strutter's collection...this thread has provided many many laughs today...thanks.

look skippy.. you are a douchetard... am i speakin yuh language now?? maybe if I did not see the word BALLER mentioned after the enourmous lump sum of $50 and $75 i'd have not said anything, but I would not want future up and coming ballers to get the wrong idea.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

picture = your holy grail baller status

take a pill and calm down ya'll a bunch of wet behind the ear newbies or what

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

That stylus screams little dude.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    as does the standard 45 adapter. Call yourself a baller??????

whats funny, I was trying to come up for a value for the record I put in the cases and I came up with $75 and $50 because well, there are a lot of records in this price range I really enjoy and would want to save from being damaged, so instead of just wanting to save the 3 and 4 digit records I thought I would include my listening pleasure into my emergency plan. BIG MISTAKE, as it let dickbreaths like Obscure Addict and bunch of know nothings to pop into this thread and give their 2 cents on the definiton of "baller", which wasnt asked for anyway(i.e. I and others dont give a fuck about what you think on this siubject)my main inquiry was the library science aspect of strutter's collection...this thread has provided many many laughs today...thanks.

look skippy.. you are a douchetard... am i speakin yuh language now?? maybe if I did not see the word BALLER mentioned after the enourmous lump sum of $50 and $75 i'd have not said anything, but I would not want future up and coming ballers to get the wrong idea.

• whats funny, I was trying to come up for a value for the record I put in the cases and I came up with $75 and $50 because well, there are a lot of records in this price range I really enjoy and would want to save from being damaged, so instead of just wanting to save the 3 and 4 digit records I thought I would include my listening pleasure into my emergency plan. BIG MISTAKE, as it let dickbreaths like Obscure Addict and bunch of know nothings to pop into this thread and give their 2 cents on the definiton of "baller", which wasnt asked for anyway(i.e. I and others dont give a fuck about what you think on this siubject)my main inquiry was the library science aspect of strutter's collection...this thread has provided many many laughs today...thanks.

make up your mind, am I a 53 year old, or a newbie? Me, calm down? Im the one laughin and your the one that wants to have dick measuring contests like a drunken frat boy...why are so offended by my use of the word "baller" anyway? Why dont you just give me a call and straighten me out, this is getting old...901-361-4026.

five pager!!!

• That stylus screams little dude with enromous pants.

• five pager!!!

damn right, nothing else up on here to talk about.. the fuckin northern soul thread did'nt get any posts nor did the funk 45 thread!!

Yet me talkin all kinds of shit brings out the bitchass in everyone.. anyway i've had my fill of pushing buttons over the computer literally and figuratively speaking. I'm out to go smoke some shiva skunk!

quite a shame nobody is this forward about record talk.

PEACE!!

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    Hookup got records, is very knowledgeble about a bunch o different kinds of music, and most importantly is like 7'2" and 350 lbs. He also has a mountian lion as a pet. These are the facts.

Other facts: I have those same styli and adapters at home! :littledudesmurfgifgraemlinalert: !!! OMG

• five pager!!!

Yet me talkin all kinds of shit brings out the bitchass in everyone.. anyway i've had my fill of pushing buttons over the computer literally and figuratively speaking.

stop being asshurt because your threads didnt "get love"...and I too am tired of this button pushing, thats why I offered my number so you could straighten me out.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    THINGS I KNOW ABOUT OBSCURE-ADDICT
    by Sally Scampini, Age 6
    1. He has more & better records than you (will ever have)
    2. He's rich & lives in a mansion in Connecticut.
    3. His penis is much bigger than yours.
    4. He's a Machinist. He cuts plastics. (I learned this today!)
    5. He's Italian-American.
    6. He uses AutoCAD
    7. He's ridiculously insecure but hides it behind false bravado.
    8. He hates Soulstrut and everyone on it but can't leave and constantly posts up pics to prove things he says he doesn't need to prove to these f**ks.
    9. He's heard 85% of all Hip Hop
    10. http://www.myspace.com/obscure_addict
    THE END

IMG SRC=http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1009126/2/istockphoto_1009126_naughty_little_blonde_girl_picked_a_mushroom.jpg>

• five pager!!!

Yet me talkin all kinds of shit brings out the bitchass in everyone.. anyway i've had my fill of pushing buttons over the computer literally and figuratively speaking.

stop being asshurt because your threads didnt "get love"...and I too am tired of this button pushing, thats why I offered my number so you could straighten me out.

I did not start either of those threads. OK bro, or douchetard... as you so eliquently put it.

Maaaaaaaaaaaan get your fuckin facts straight before you talk out the side of yuh mowf.

much as i'd love to call you i've wasted enough time doing nothing with my afternoon..

PEACE!! for real this time..

• THINGS I KNOW ABOUT OBSCURE-ADDICT
    by Sally Scampini, Age 6
    1. He has more & better records than you (will ever have)
    2. He's rich & lives in a mansion in Connecticut.
    3. His penis is much bigger than yours.
    4. He's a Machinist. He cuts plastics. (I learned this today!)
    5. He's Italian-American.
    6. He uses AutoCAD
    7. He's ridiculously insecure but hides it behind false bravado.
    8. He hates Soulstrut and everyone on it but can't leave and constantly posts up pics to prove things he says he doesn't need to prove to these f**ks.
    9. He's heard 85% of all Hip Hop
    10. http://www.myspace.com/obscure_addict
    THE END

you are 100% correct on all these except #8 & 7 carry on, when i'm ready to do a biography you'll be the one gettin paid son.

I don't HATE anyone or anything... never have, never will.. HATE is a strong word

ok.. now if i don't have anything else to comment about you can all continue wishing me the best of luck or the worst of death...

PEACE!! once again, ATCQ style

• eliquent!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Okay, for a second I almost thought you were taking yourself seriously with the whole 45 thing. Now I understand that you're just trying to wind people up.

Why not post some pictures of some 45s that are actually rare?

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

That stylus screams little dude with enromous pants.

Other facts: I have those same styli and adapters at home! :littledudesmurfgifgraemlinalert: !!! OMG

Friendly fire! Sorry Hey I have them somewhere too, but I'm in no hurry to look for them. Those Technics ones will fuck up my $30-60 raer 45s in a hurry.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

Okay, for a second I almost thought you were taking yourself seriously with the whole 45 thing. Now I understand that you're just trying to wind people up.

Why not post some pictures of some 45s that are actually rare?

Even better, snap them in half and then post pics. That would be the ultimate baller move

• Other facts: I have those same styli and adapters at home! :littledudesmurfgifgraemlinalert: !!! OMG

High-C is so baller he plays the mega big dude raers [Nathan Bartell]he discovered[/Bill Swift]with those styli!

The Mountain Lion is actually losing a little weight since we started him on the wet food....still as big a house though.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

Technics ones will fuck up my $30-60 raer 45s in a hurry.

Ahh! This is why all my 45s sound like shit? If only I had known this sooner.
    Nah, I've been meaning to upgrade for a quite a while now. I still ride for those adapters tho.

• Technics ones will fuck up my $30-60 raer 45s in a hurry.

Ahh! This is why all my 45s sound like shit? If only I had known this sooner.
    Nah, I've been meaning to upgrade for a quite a while now. I still ride for those adapters tho.

FYI, Stanton 890s dont last too long, sound great the first few hundred hours or so and then its downhill-quick...I think Im gonna go ahead and drop the loot for the Shure White Labels...tired of my recordings of records soundin sub-par...

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Obscure addict's desire for the truly raer has gotten me to wonder who won this and why haven't they worked with the publishing rights people of James Brown and the JB's to put this out:

http://www.popsike.com/php/detaildatar.php?itemnr=4025363131

The people got a right to hear it!

I've been asking that question for awhile too. Whoever bought it needs to do something with it, or at least get the word out about why it hasn't seen the light of day. Holy grail indeed.

And yes:

85% of the opinions expressed in this thread is bullshit.