Kanye does it again (YTR)

E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
somebody been chillin with jeremy piven (too much)

Comments

• Damn, I don't condone violence and I don't listen to Kanye's music, but I was so hoping someone would just pop him in his head during that clip.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Damn, I don't condone violence and I don't listen to Kanye's music, but I was so hoping someone would just pop him in his head during that clip.
    You are clearly not as winning as the dude Yeezy. Bow in his presence.

That siamese twin comment was

• Yeah, shits hillarious.
    Instant greamlin material too

Which strikes an other thought: Why is there no Asshurt-kanye-award graemlin yet????

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Half way in...

• I always mess up that line too.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Wow im stunned over A-track being able to flawlessly replicate Premo's cuts
    But kanye is on some other shit
    "Wendy, winning same thing"

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Half way in...

Dude can't freestyle.

• What'dya want him to do? Bust a hillbilly dance like Ashley?

• Half way in...

Dude can't freestyle.

shit, i woulda expected worse. gutsy to just doit for the rest of the song, anyway. couple good lines in there.

• These days Kanye keeps on talmbout how everyone loves him in the hood, which begs the question: do people actually love him in the hood? I know Soulstrut is a secondary witness to local black experience(TM) at best, but I have not heard Graduation knocking out of many cars out my way. Your thoughts...

• Wow im stunned over A-track being able to flawlessly replicate Premo's cuts

the scratching on that song sounds more advanced than anything i've heard on a premier track. a-trak probably did 'em.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    These days Kanye keeps on talmbout how everyone loves him in the hood, which begs the question: do people actually love him in the hood? I know Soulstrut is a secondary witness to local black experience(TM) at best, but I have not heard Graduation knocking out of many cars out my way. Your thoughts...

I'd say that he's definitely recognized as a major player in the hood, in contrast to say...Common.

• These days Kanye keeps on talmbout how everyone loves him in the hood, which begs the question: do people actually love him in the hood? I know Soulstrut is a secondary witness to local black experience(TM) at best, but I have not heard Graduation knocking out of many cars out my way. Your thoughts...

naw, black folks as well as young kids love the new kanye.

• Kanye needs a one shot in the jaw to shut him up for the next 6 months.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    WE AGREE. WERE LIKE SIAMESE TWINS

Ah, the ever validating "do black folks like it" question.

That said, I've heard Graduation blasting out of a TON of cars. And getting burn at clubs (non-singles as well)

• Half way in...

Dude can't freestyle.

shit, i woulda expected worse. gutsy to just doit for the rest of the song, anyway. couple good lines in there.

agreed, i think it was decent enough.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Finally bothered to watch the clip...

1. The whole first song sounds like a series of mess-ups.

2. Props to Kanye for giving a live freestyle a chance. Here's to him never ever thinking that such a move, improvised or otherwise, is a good idea again.

3. Seriously, some of y'all would consider that to be in the range of a decent to good freestyle?

• tallbobsmoke your avatar is hard to watch, damn I hope that kid turned out okay.