Curb Your Enthusiam sucks

WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
that shit was awful. think it's done for.

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    when i read this thread title, it made me laugh. Probably more than that show ever will.

thank you woimsah.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

Curb is one of the funniest shows EVER.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Best show ever.

• is this thread about the new season or the show in it's entirety.

I vote for one of the best shows ever. Haven't seen the new season though.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Tonight's Curb is still sitting in the Tivo unwatched, but might I add that tonight's Simpsons was one of the least inspired, tepid pieces of programming they ever produced? They might still have some good shows left in them but this is not the direction I hope the show is taking. Even last season there were a few good shows, and the movie exceeded my expectations, but for this season so far, I must say

• im really liking this season, it sure is compared to the last season

• Curb Your Enthusiasm is some of the most brilliant humor ever offered on television. Curb and Arrested Development are the best sitcoms evarrrrr.

• The pacing of curb frustrates the shit out of me. it feels like a poorly written Seinfeld episode.

Agree with the start of this thread.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I love Curb, can't stand Seinfeld.

There, I said it.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

This is the one sensible thing you've said during your time on SoulStrut--I find that show absolutely unwatchable.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    I love Curb, can't stand Seinfeld.

There, I said it.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I can't stand Seinfeld and find that show absolutely unwatchable.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I can't stand Seinfeld and find that show absolutely unwatchable.

How far off can a black version of Seinfeld be???

Ice Cube as Costanza
    Cedric The Entertainer as Newman
    'Lil Kim as Elaine
    Don Imus as Kramer

But who will play Jerry??

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts

This is the one sensible thing you've said during your time on SoulStrut--I find that show absolutely unwatchable.

you sound american.

Don Imus as Kramer

Chris Rock as Jerry ( Psudeo-smart complaining everyman)

How far off can a black version of Seinfeld be??? 'Lil Kim as Elaine

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I don't have tv, but I managed to catch last week's episode and thought it was damn funny. Honestly though, I felt like a lot of it was cause I relate to the characters so hardcore. This show feels like it could be about my Jewish self and neighborhood back home.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    you sound american.

huh?

• Curb Your Enthusiasm is some of the most brilliant humor ever offered on television. Curb and Arrested Development are the best sitcoms evarrrrr.

funny how the people in this thread who are hating on Curb are the folks I think are full of shit 95% of the time...I guess this show is personality detector of sorts...

funny how the people in this thread who are Lovin Curb are the folks I think are full of shit 95% of the time...I guess this show is personality detector of sorts...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I guess this show is personality detector of sorts...

As is Aqua Teen Hunger Force. If you don't get it, I don't get you.

Seinfeld
    Curb Youe Enthusiam
    Aqua Teen Force
    Cheers

• Seinfeld
    Curb Youe Enthusiam
    Aqua Teen Force
    Cheers

hmmmmm....

well, the only thing that applies to me is the James Brown LP, which I own and love...the other things arent in my life, so I was right....full of shit, in this case 80%...

well, the only thing that applies to me is the James Brown LP, which I own and love...the other things arent in my life, so I was right....full of shit, in this case 80%...

I think it's a rebus.

• well, the only thing that applies to me is the James Brown LP, which I own and love...the other things arent in my life, so I was right....full of shit, in this case 80%...

I think it's a rebus.

more....I got hung up on what I thought was a nail, and the "fur" coat stuck me for a sec...but that was kinda fun...

• I'm surprised at Woimsah, as he's Jewish... the rest of you goys, well it figures.

more....

This one's pharmaceutical drug-related. Pretty funny...

• more....

This one's pharmaceutical drug-related. Pretty funny...

good one! is it really? I thought that was a legit condition...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

is it really? I thought that was a legit condition...

I have no idea. Sounds kind of made up, though. And why get a prescription when Jameson's is available over-the-counter?