Busch beer appreciation

2»

Comments

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Yeah, The Hook-Up appreciates his Busch...you guys should have seen him last night after a few Busch's and a "DRO-POP."

for reals. any of y'all had a "dro-pop"? its a fucking lolly-pop made outta kind bud...I want a sack of them...I would have one all the time like my man here:

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    a fucking lolly-pop made outta kind bud...

this actually exists?

• autezautez 404 Posts

Marco:

this shit really ain't to much higher on the tottem pole than "cheap mega-corporate pisswater" these days. The quality has def dropped since the 90's, b/4 it was available in evert cirlce k and quikie mart.
    youre tripping on this one. still top notch.. sierra nevada kills it

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts

this actually exists?

Had the Hook-Up hibernating on my couch.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    god damnit!! someone tell me which is better: High Life or Bush?

• autezautez 404 Posts
    theyre both pretty much the same shit. i'd go with high life though cuz it will make you look cooler

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    theyre both pretty much the same shit. i'd go with high life though cuz it will make you look cooler

no doubt high life makes you look like you're a freshman at a frat party drinking for the first time.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

this actually exists?

that's some raver shit....how much?

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts

this actually exists?

that's some raver shit....how much?

seven.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    10 bucks an 18 for busch?

that's too much, use to get that shit for 5.99 an 18, pretty watered down but it'll still do the job. I'll take busch over pbr anyday but I'll still take lone star of even highlife over that shit.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    10 bucks an 18 for busch?

that's too much, use to get that shit for 5.99 an 18, pretty watered down but it'll still do the job. I'll take busch over pbr anyday but I'll still take lone star of even highlife over that shit.

welcome to 10% sales tax and the highest alcohol tax in the nation. I about fainted when I saw that tecate is 7.99 a six pack here.