whats up?

13»

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Currently fucking up this KFC.

• i made coffee at 11pm. My girlfriend is out of town. I boxed up 14 records for post tomorrow. i think it's gonna be a long night.

BAD BRAINS HAVE BEEN ON REPEAT FOR THE LAST 4 HOURS.

My neighbors moved out. Volume is not a problem. Redefining "holler". Pay to cum.

Fuck man that has been my desktop image for about a month now. i have always been a casual bad brains listener but that picture gives me the willies it is so powerful.

Do you have the Cynthia Connolly book, Banned in DC? It's incredible. I got mine copy early '90s, but it's probably still floating around, as Dischord never really gouges. It's full of great folklore and photos from early Bad Brains days. When HR had them short dreads. Including that photo of HR ironing board-straight in a stage dive, five feet off the ground, mid-air over the crowd. I can't find it online, but it's the dopest photo ever.

My dischord infatuated friend had that and i would always peep it. seriously good stuff. is the dischord stuff still being manufactured?

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    2ply, cosmo, AP, theMicketyMack, mylatencee, soulstrut massive - check it- www.dahv.com

holla

dogs, they took down the live performance video. You haven't experienced DAHV until you've seen her live.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

And typing in the process?

That's an OCD nightmare right thur!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

And typing in the process?

That's an OCD nightmare right thur!

Nah, I just eat real fast and get back to the forum. But if I could I would.