whats up?

Comments

• dude

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Hey man, I'm drinking Presidente Chedado style. Are you down with that?

I've also been digitizing dancehall records non-stop since 11 AM.

good idea. i'm going to have some tanqueray and digitize some music. do you want that cure joint or were you just asking what it is?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dude I'm the last dude to get it because I can't afford a brand new laptop right now. Maybe a month, 2 tops, but I'm still getting ready. Did you get it?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    2ply, cosmo, AP, theMicketyMack, mylatencee, soulstrut massive - check it- www.dahv.com

holla

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

I'm about to join the drinkers...is this the talkie thread?

So how much are you loving serato right now?

I saw half of "Be Cool" today. That shit was terrible.

I'm starting to get real familiar with town

Lady Alma & Rich Medina was "phhhhresh"

I'm working on a beat right now, going to chop some bongo's/congo's up and get my "latino belbet" swagger on.

HI JOSH!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Is anyone familiar with the song "Good Hole College"

"Mi wan fi pop yuh bagina"

I have that, but forget the artist...

Red Dragon

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    2ply, cosmo, AP, theMicketyMack, mylatencee, soulstrut massive - check it- www.dahv.com

holla
    OH MY GOD!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD!!!!!!

• 2ply, cosmo, AP, theMicketyMack, mylatencee, soulstrut massive - check it- www.dahv.com

holla

WEAKSAUCE

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

holla

WEAKSAUCE

That shit crashed my safari. Never again.

don't knock it bitch

I want to register at that school.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

• Ahh, I think I know that from the "Love Punanny Bad" collection...

holla

She looks like THE_MACKS AGE. Maybe he should holler at that like it owed him money. I heard like 2 seconds of "Pass the shirley temple" and hit "CLOSE"

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

holla

She looks like THE_MACKS AGE. Maybe he should holler at that like it owed him money. I heard like 2 seconds of "Pass the shirley temple" and hit "CLOSE"
    dude i will poke her out yo. but dude, that shit is FUCKIN HILARIOUS! i listened to like every song

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hahah @ Reverse: Carpet Bagatelle!

dirty dirty dirty dahv

real headz know the deal

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    daddy, don't trip!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Somebody grab me another beer.

http//www.milkandcookies.com/stuff/sbg.asx

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Chamomile tea
    2 Bowls of weed
    Ice water in the bong
    Clark Sisters on the turntable
    White heat on mute on the TV screen
    Just had an hour.long talk with my big sister
    before that was on the cell with AP
    and now I meditate

• jaybreeziejaybreezie 161 Posts
    Somebody grab me another beer.

just came back from the fridge with the Big Daddy IPA.

Had to pull out the Little Sonny funky harmonica music after watching that 14 year old girl on PBS going off in the Blues documentary.

I find out in like T-minus 8 hours if I am employed again. Wish me luck!

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

good idea. i'm going to have some tanqueray and digitize some music. do you want that cure joint [/b]or were you just asking what it is?

I guess my thousands of PMs to Cosmo quoting Robert Smith have finally paid off!

never sleep for wanting hours[/b]

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Have yet to have my first coffee, so whatever is up, it???s cloudy and gauzey.
    Doing this and that at work ??? it???s funding deadline time, so lotsa applications and documents to gather.
    Body is so sore from the weekend hauling records through insane Pride crowd and up three flights of stairs (oh and all the dancing, too).
    Still feel pissed from yesterday???s war thread, but HAZ???s pictures from his visit to Toronto helping to distract me.
    Not listening to anything but my co-workers working. It???s quiet and nice.

Still feel pissed from yesterday???s war thread

For the record. You're not crazy. I, as well as other, remember the post the same as you noted.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

For the record. You're not crazy. I, as well as other, remember the post the same as you noted.

Thank You - I didn't want to do the "yes you did" "no i didn't" dance. It's not something I'll forget anytime soon...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Yep. Most insulting little dude ever. Coming here to insult people. The more wrong he is the more hostile he gets... Direct correlation.

I can't get William Bell's "I forgot to be your lover" out of my head this morning. I'll let it rest there, on repeat, all day...

• i made coffee at 11pm. My girlfriend is out of town. I boxed up 14 records for post tomorrow. i think it's gonna be a long night.

BAD BRAINS HAVE BEEN ON REPEAT FOR THE LAST 4 HOURS.

My neighbors moved out. Volume is not a problem. Redefining "holler". Pay to cum.

Fuck man that has been my desktop image for about a month now. i have always been a casual bad brains listener but that picture gives me the willies it is so powerful.

i made coffee at 11pm. My girlfriend is out of town. I boxed up 14 records for post tomorrow. i think it's gonna be a long night.

BAD BRAINS HAVE BEEN ON REPEAT FOR THE LAST 4 HOURS.

My neighbors moved out. Volume is not a problem. Redefining "holler". Pay to cum.

Fuck man that has been my desktop image for about a month now. i have always been a casual bad brains listener but that picture gives me the willies it is so powerful.

Do you have the Cynthia Connolly book, Banned in DC? It's incredible. I got mine copy early '90s, but it's probably still floating around, as Dischord never really gouges. It's full of great folklore and photos from early Bad Brains days. When HR had them short dreads. Including that photo of HR ironing board-straight in a stage dive, five feet off the ground, mid-air over the crowd. I can't find it online, but it's the dopest photo ever.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Gal if yuh crotches neva fail yuh yet
    When you part di vagina, every man a taste it

Pretty scan'less for a Jamaican to be talkin' about cunning linguists.

Yuh graduate from a good hole college....