your favorite underrated actors/actresses

13»

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Don't never mess with another man's fries.

"Somebody threw away 2 perfectly good white boys."

He is the only reason that movie is remotely worth watching.

I was just fishing to see if anyone could cite the reference. Believe me, I never watched said movie on purpose.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

I was just fishing to see if anyone could cite the reference. Believe me, I never watched said movie on purpose.

you guys are nuts
    great work of art on many different levels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuAJcd4076o

anyway back to underrated actors

and his work in 310 to yuma was badass too

• anyway back to underrated actors

and his work in 310 to yuma was badass too

That's not Ziggy, is it?

That's not Ziggy, is it?

its ben foster, from six feet under, punisher, alpha dog, 310 to yuma...
    who's ziggy?

• Kevin Corrigan has made a good career out of brief memorable (and often very funny) parts in movies I like.

Wow, this guy got a mention! I'll co-sign on this guy. Seems like he's in every movie. From Goodfellas, to Buffalo66, and always supporting roles. Saw The Departed for the first time last week, and sure enough there he is. Great actor.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Shaw Bros. character actor Ku Feng.

• ASHLEY JUDD

I'm getting rid of all my records so I can turn my music room into an ASHLEY SHRINE

I just want to have sex with her, not much beyond that though.

• has anyone seen this dude in Shattered Glass?

it's that movie about Stephen Glass the guy who fabricated all his pieces for the NYT. holy shit, he was so good in that one. i didn't like Garden State at all though

• but do you know about Sarsgaard's SARS Guards? A trusted brand.

but do you know about Sarsgaard's SARS Guards? A trusted brand.

c'mon man, that was an awful joke on SNL. no better here

• damn I thought I made that up...

you're better than that

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

you guys are nuts
    great work of art on many different levels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuAJcd4076o

Mandrew...
    you got to understand on this website - genius doesn't always love company. I could say but what about "you're just a stupid little man - a stupid little man!" - but it would sort of fall on deaf ears.

Mandrew...
    you got to understand on this website - genius doesn't always love company. I could say but what about "you're just a stupid little man - a stupid little man!" - but it would sort of fall on deaf ears.

i like to think this is the reason the came about

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    He's certainly moved up a fame ranking in recent years but I've long been a fan of John C Reilly - got one of those faces that is interesting in itself and the man can act as well.

Cosignature. It is nice to see dude getting more props and recognition. Let's face it, he pretty much stole the show in Boogie Nights.

"People tell me I look like Han Solo."

How is an Oscar nomination underated?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Been doin it for a while. And played the teacher on WATCH YO' MOUTH -

• dude was on some early miami vices also no?

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts

Kevin Corrigan has made a good career out of brief memorable (and often very funny) parts in movies I like.

Wow, this guy got a mention! I'll co-sign on this guy. Seems like he's in every movie. From Goodfellas, to Buffalo66, and always supporting roles. Saw The Departed for the first time last week, and sure enough there he is. Great actor.

I was surprised to see him in Superbad too.

• Kevin Corrigan has made a good career out of brief memorable (and often very funny) parts in movies I like.

He has a history with Apatow. He was in at least one episode of 'Freaks & Geeks', as were about a dozen other Superbad cast members

He has a history with Apatow. He was in at least one episode of 'Freaks & Geeks', as were about a dozen other Superbad cast members

consistently funny in "Grounded for Life," which was otherwise basically a bad, bad version of King of Queens.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i was psyched to see one of my all time underutilized comedic actors have a decent sized role in superbad as well

joe lo truglio

• BILL DUKE

I always recognize him. Rewatched Goodfellas recently and had a WTF moment when I realized he played Henry Hill wheelchair bound brother.

I always recognize him. Rewatched Goodfellas recently and had a WTF moment when I realized he played Henry Hill wheelchair bound brother.

"Keep stirring the sauce!"

He plays a pretty good fuck up, check out Trees lounge

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    BILL DUKE

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    All three of these dudes.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    All three of these dudes.

mainly for Michael C Hall - dude was so ill on that show. Waiting for him to start doing films...

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

I like that he can do Shakespere one role, goofy family friendly acting another role and can be a "motherfucker"-using filth bucket in another.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

Wow.
    I was just gonna say Luiz.
    Dude makes me laugh all the time.

underrated though? I'd say he's damn hear overexposed.

Luiz belongs in an underrated thread from 1998 maybe. why don't we just throw in Don Cheadle while we're at it.

Rootless someday you'll find the guy who's always pissing in your Wheaties.