A MAN'S NATURAL NATURE- speak on it

124»

Comments

• As Chris Rock said, "Monogamy is rough....Once you commit, you can't cheat. Wanna cheat. Can't cheat. Dying to cheat. Can't cheat. Can't wait to cheat. Can't cheat. Some folks gotta go to rehab not to cheat."

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    45% of americans think man did not come from apes

Where did you get this stat? This has to be wrong. Right?!

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts

According to a 2007 Gallup poll, about 43% of Americans believe that "God created human beings pretty much in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years or so".

Creationism Rules!!

• its what separates some of us from animals - the ability to delay gratification. There are base pleasures, but often at the expense of the finer pleasures in life.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

According to a 2007 Gallup poll, about 43% of Americans believe that "God created human beings pretty much in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years or so".

Creationism Rules!!

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    its what separates some of us from animals - the ability to delay gratification. There are base pleasures, but often at the expense of the finer pleasures in life.

Another thing that separates us from the animals is that we're often unhappy/frustrated even though we have all our basic needs covered, simply because we are able to imagine what our life would be like if it was completely different. I'm single and I think about being in a relationship a lot, when I've been in a relationship however, I've often fantasized about being single. It's a blessing AND a curse, this advanced brain of ours.