A MAN'S NATURAL NATURE- speak on it

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I feel lucky knowing the man I'm with may have find another female attractive(of course! A-DUH!), but doesn't plot or think about fucking her

I wonder what a relationship is like when
    you can read the mind of your lover. Do you
    consider mental telepathy a plus in your relationship?

Seriously - I can respect that you feel confident your
    man would never cheat on you, and I agree that there are
    millions of people out there that never would cheat on the
    one they love. But if you think he never thinks about
    having sex with another woman, either you are naive or he is
    an incredibly unique individual.

if he does. whatever. I can't control that. And for some weird reason, I don't really care because-I-can-trust-him.

Not all the guys are the same. And not all men are dogs or pigs.

But besides the point, it's just a taboo subject. Phill is stirring thangs up! Whew!!!!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

if he does. whatever. I can't control that. And for some weird reason, I don't really care because-I-can-trust-him.

It shouldn't be weird to not be threatened by your lover
    having sexual thoughts about other people. It's not like it's
    perverse or disrespectful. It's just natural.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Sure and that's what MOST people in relationships have - trust. The morality in this situation is not whether or not people fantasize about other people but whether or not they remain faithful in body (if not in mind). You just seemed to be confusing the two.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

It shouldn't be weird to not be threatened by your lover
    having sexual thoughts about other people. It's not like it's
    perverse or disrespectful. It's just natural.

hahaha...yes as this thread is all about.

reminds me of some song...and I can't think of it.

POST TRACKS OF SONGS TALKING BOUTS IT BEING NATURAL!

good mixtape idea.

• Phill is stirring thangs up!

that's what a ladle is for, baby

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Phill is stirring thangs up!

I knew I set that one up for ya Toooo easy.

• Phill is stirring thangs up!

I knew I set that one up for ya Toooo easy.

i know, i know... i started not to even go for it, but you know me... just couldn't resist it

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Appropriately enough, I'm watching that new HBo show, "Tell Me You Love Me" right now and it touches on this topic.

This show is kind of hot garbage so far. I'm not talking about the graphic sex. I think the LA Times reviewer had it spot on: all the characters are rather unlikable and I don't know if I've ever seen an HBO show this humorless.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    damn, i was just going to ask if anyone saw that yet. i thought it might be something worthwhile to watch on hbo this year. i guess i'll still give it a download...

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I just had a dream that I was about to knock off this girl at my job... even in my dreams I did not cheat on my wife...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I just had a dream that I was about to knock off this girl at my job... even in my dreams I did not cheat on my wife...

Repression

• I just had a dream that I was about to knock off this girl at my job... even in my dreams I did not cheat on my wife...

I thought I was the only one. File under "pathologically faithful."

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I heard that sex, violence, and _____? were signifying the end of civilization. So, that's why I practice celibacy and engage solely in internet combat.

When it rains it pours. This chick that I was flirting with (being touchy when drunk), kind of a hottie, all of sudden needs me badly because I told her I was kickin' it with this other chick. I need to regroup and get focused.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    When it rains it pours. This chick that I was flirting with (being touchy when drunk), kind of a hottie, all of sudden needs me badly because I told her I was kickin' it with this other chick. I need to regroup and get focused.

Its your cologne.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

Its your cologne.

Its your cologne.

I don't wear cologne. Naw, but on the real, chicks get hella impressed when I talk about the 2004 Argentine national squad's dominance against Team U.S.A. I talk about the fluidity in their offense, the right amount of penetration, dropping dimes, two hand bangers, and all of sudden they're into me!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    I talk about the fluidity in their offense, the right amount of penetration, dropping dimes, two hand bangers, and all of sudden they're into me!

• Phil, you just need to move your family down to South America where mistresses are commonplace. In two years you could have two mistresses or more! You will have to get them apartments, lots of jewlery, and take them out to nice dinners and shows, and your all set! Don't worry, the American dollar is strong down there.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    being married and spending most of your time traveling alone all over West Africa certainly puts you to the test... don't want to dish out any tales about female aggressive sexual behavior but it can get insane, believe me. I had to literally run out of clubs... try explaining someone the concept of being faithful -you'll get laughed at. So far I've been straight and don't have any doubts that this will change but damn, you need to have a whole lot of will power, I tell you that.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    ...I'm trying to convince my wife that a concubine for me would be the best thing to keep our love alive forever. She's not buying it for some reason. I'm not done championing this idea, though

You can forget that... tell her you want to become muslim... rock your high waters and get your beard all crazy looking like these Philly cats do... then get another house and set up another woman there... maybe you can cop the house next door...

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    IMO, Women who cheat on men tend to have a far better thought out game plan - from seeing this occur with friends they tend to be far better at organising and maintaining the deceit than a man who more likely than not will just jump in dick first.

• so true...its in our jeans

No, the problem is we want to get it out of our jeans much too often.

• another theory of mine is that it's in the BEST INTEREST of your relationship with your wife / girlfriend / significant other that you get some strange stuff every now and then (safely, of course... and not TOO strange)... otherwise you may consciously or subconciously grow resentful at being handcuffed in monogamy and it will come out whether you want it to or not. Put your spoon in some other puddin' every now and then and it'll keep things fresh instead of it always being the same damn routine with the same damn puddin'. I'm trying to convince my wife that a concubine for me would be the best thing to keep our love alive forever. She's not buying it for some reason. I'm not done championing this idea, though

wow. i think about this a lot.
    nothing wrong with monagamy and loving one woman. but also,nothing necessarily wrong with spreading love with all those ready to partake.
    stop repressing. mother nature wills it so

• marc,is this another one of your halloween costumes?
    kinda funny though..."i can relate,cause, you know, im part girl"

• POST TRACKS OF SONGS TALKING BOUTS IT BEING NATURAL!

An upcoming Otis Funkmeyer Band Featuring Leslie Rochelle 45:

Eye Candy

You make me want to do wrong, that's what I said

When you walk by you make me turn my head

If looks could kill, you would be a hit man

I'd let you hit me if I didn't have a man

(Chorus)
    He's so good to me

but you're so good to my eyes

I wanna do wrong wrong wrong

but all I'm gonna do is fantasize
    (2x)

It's hard to resist all of your charms

You give me goosebumps when you brush against my arm

But I ain't gonna bite your forbidden fruit

You're just my eye candy that's all there is to it.

(chorus 2x)

Bridge:

I can't love you,
    but I can listen to you

I can't love you,
    But I can make you laugh

I can't love you,
    But I can smile for you

I can't love you,
    But I can make the days pass

(solo)

(Chorus 2x)

You make me wanna do wrong (8x)

(copyright 2007 Otis Funkmeyer Band)

Is it too obviously written by a man for a woman to sing?

My thoughts on it: of course I've been very tempted to sleep with other women, but I have a lot more to lose than I have to gain by cheating, and I don't want to hurt my partner.
    I also don't need the stress of trying to keep a secret like that from her.

• well my dad studies genetics and he always talks about it is in both man and woman's nature to cheat in order to get the highest level of genetic diversity. i've never studied the history of monogamy but to me it seems like a pretty recent development in human history. most animals are polygamous. i think including man. i think it is in our genes to create the highest level of genetic diversity in order for the species to survive. this is a purely darwinian approach and if you are the 45% of americans who think man did not come from apes then this argument will make no sense to you.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts

Is it too obviously written by a man for a woman to sing?

Yeah, that "I'd let you hit me" line isn't something I can imagine too many women actually saying.

As Chris Rock said the dilemma is Commitment, or New Pussy. And new pussy just is never worth all the problems that come with it, but it's fun to think about.

• Is it too obviously written by a man for a woman to sing?

Yeah, that "I'd let you hit me" line isn't something I can imagine too many women actually saying.

As Chris Rock said the dilemma is Commitment, or New Pussy. And new pussy just is never worth all the problems that come with it, but it's fun to think about.

True, though if Britney can launch her career with "Hit me baby one more time",
    I figured it wouldn't be too bad.