FREON DUSTING

PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Who here has inhaled some? Please, drop some knowledge about your experiences, suggestions, pros, cons, best industrial air conditioners/locations to steal it from, and anything else. Real headz would like to know!

Comments

• did this a few times as a teenager, only ever got it from the next door neighbors a/c unit. it was all fun n games til my homie passed out with his face turned blue.
    this is x100

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    did this a few times as a teenager, only ever got it from the next door neighbors a/c unit. it was all fun n games til my homie passed out with his face turned blue.
    this is x100

Yes, you can easily die fucking with that shit. What a bad idea. You might as well get some real drugs.

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    i thought the thread title was "FRED DURSTING" at first, which is probably equally not a good look.

• did this a few times as a teenager, only ever got it from the next door neighbors a/c unit. it was all fun n games til my homie passed out with his face turned blue.
    this is x100

Yes, you can easily die fucking with that shit. What a bad idea. You might as well get some real drugs.
    this was well before any of my crew had a real job, but yeah i agree.
    i can only imagine what kinda crazy shit todays teenagers are messing with, meth, heroin, etc.