Post Your Favorite Modern Soul Album Cover

2»

Comments

• Just curious why Michael didn't put the fly girl on the front? Demographics?

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Thanks for those sound cilps on the Loveship... you just saved me lots of money... that shits weak... maybe that Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder track is nice but....

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The fact that he was giving that region detailed inspection makes me question his cockiness in a whole new light.

I will remind you I was only moved to comment on the thighlet because somebody--possibly crink--posted an enlarged close-up of that region.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    The fact that he was giving that region detailed inspection makes me question his cockiness in a whole new light.

I will remind you I was only moved to comment on the thighlet because somebody--possibly crink--posted an enlarged close-up of that region.

IT'S OK PEOPLE...CRINK TOLD HIM TO STARE AT THE MANS CROTCH, NOTHING SUSPECT ABOUT THAT...MOVE ON.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

I found one of these yesterday...real nice album that not too many people seem to know about!

SG

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

IT'S OK PEOPLE...CRINK TOLD HIM TO STARE AT THE MANS CROTCH, NOTHING SUSPECT ABOUT THAT...MOVE ON.

this is true. BUT, I was informed, in private, that REYNALDO "OK'ed" this "look"...

I, however, cannot comment on who my informant, or "deepthroat", if you will, is.

My [color:pink]lips[/color] are sealed!

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    You down to trade the Sir james lp?

Nah, I need that cover to keep me focussed. LP is shit though, there's 2 OK disco breaks and the rest is fromage.

Holy shit, can someone please photoshop that bunch of fish? into a magnum of champagne?

She's contender for Miss Vinyl Cover Universe. Can we host the comp here please?

Just curious why Michael didn't put the fly girl on the front? Demographics?

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

something very strange is going on in those bikini bottoms (suspect bulge)....

• something very strange is going on in those bikini bottoms (suspect bulge)....

Now that's what I'm talking about... stacked like she is, she can pack whatever she likes in there...

something very strange is going on in those bikini bottoms (suspect bulge)....

Now that's what I'm talking about... stacked like she is, she can pack whatever she likes in there...

Maybe you guys are too young to remember mingefros. not

• Rey,

where did you get this pic?

Do you know any info on this record? (a personal 'modern' fave)

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
    Don't know what my favourite album is but here's just a pic of 4 lps. I think the linda williams is nice! but so are the others.

• DAMN DAWG!!!

Just about any of this dudes records are

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

...wish I could show the back, with Dexter in full spacesuit...btw this record is Modern Soul GOLD...

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I guess this can be considered modern soul...

• Rey,

Wait, I got this.
    It's a 12", yes?
    I dont remember the name, but its in my 4Sale pile.
    Holler if you want.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Rey,

Wait, I got this.

It's a 12", yes?

I dont remember the name, but its in my 4Sale pile.

Holler if you want.

Yeah, it's a 12" from Major Lee Vincente "Let Me Take You Higher"/"You and Me" on Goldrush records 1979, Burbank, ca. Blazing modern soul. Don't sleep.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

ROFL

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts