Hella SF pics

13»

Comments

• brilliant! peace, stein. . .

• dayday 9,611 Posts

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Oh my GOD man. I was scrolling down and had just taken a big bite of chicken and when I saw this I laughed so hard I literally almost choked.
    I had to turn away before I died with that as the last thing I ever saw. That would have sucked.

• SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Oh my GOD man. I was scrolling down and had just taken a big bite of chicken and when I saw this I laughed so hard I literally almost choked.
    I had to peek at it and turn away before I died with that as the last thing I ever saw. That would have sucked.

don't front. at least you could die having already been to heaven.

• Oh my GOD man. I was scrolling down and had just taken a big bite of chicken and when I saw this I laughed so hard I literally almost choked.
    I had to turn away before I died with that as the last thing I ever saw. That would have sucked.

Choking your chicken to a pic of Moist in drag?!?!

• cascas 1,484 Posts

• I don't photoshop weiners.

Must be used as a location.

• Oh my GOD man. I was scrolling down and had just taken a big bite of chicken and when I saw this I laughed so hard I literally almost choked.

Choking your chicken to a pic of Moist in drag?!?!

way to read between the loins, err lines there herm.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I just spat coffee Twice.

Fucking genius.

Hats off to you sir.

• this is a cross file from one I did for Serg's "I Love Soul Strut" post:

• congratulations Herm. You must be really happy.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    terrific! i havent laughed this hard in a while... good job cuz.

• http://www.zshare.net/download/3544443e5aa251/

can someone tell me how to post this. I don't want it on my own site because it will eat up all my bandwidth. Where can I host a flash file and be able to have a direct link to it?

• haha jesus christ these are hilarious.

dude you need to hook up some viral marketing campaign and just make money on the photoshopping

seriously...tommy these are dope! you are cracking me up so much....(I'm seriously laughing so hard...)

I might have to ask you to do a flyer or two for me...haha..

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    http://www.zshare.net/download/3544443e5aa251/

can someone tell me how to post this. I don't want it on my own site because it will eat up all my bandwidth. Where can I host a flash file and be able to have a direct link to it?

You could use imageshack.us but their limit is 1.5 MB, and it looks like your file is 2.1 MB so you could make it a little smaller to trim some size off.

• thanks dollar bin.

• it's a little too fast to see some of the detail work (water splash, serg kicking his foot out to clear the bridge) but this will have to do for now. Maybe I'll fine tune it later.

This was my first animated thing I've ever done.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    this thread just gets better and better...

maybe yuichi would like you to put his picture on the dolphin too?

• Holy Shit. SS never fails to impress.

The Maggot Brain and dolphin .gif are my favorites

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    post site crash bump

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    thanks dude.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    can't wait. I'll be in san fran this weekend!

• 3rdshow3rdshow 168 Posts
    man.. i don't even know any of you guys and i'm laughing so hard i wanna die! those pics are the shit, dude for real!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    All time greatest SS thread.

• ennuiennui 111 Posts
    This must be what everyone is talking about when they say soulstrut used to be so awesome. Thanks for the laughs C7.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    soulstrut used to be so awesome.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    All time greatest SS thread.

• All time greatest SS thread.

srsly.

Looking back, my favorite trip to SF. fun times.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    that's only because it is physically impossible for you to get a hangover. i have no idea how you manage that schitt.