words you've added to your phone's text dictionary

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
besides the obvious curse words here???s a few of mineblancoargyle (possibly related)asswipecrumpetstightiestresvanthammerheadgothNAGLOatesninjasnitchingpolentawannabeeezer

Comments

• sergserg 682 Posts
    bitch!
    softhands
    manning
    spindig

those are the only ones I can remember right now

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    mine's will never add "homie"
    CURSES![/b]

maybe i should add hommie instead. or hominy.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    quine
    moke
    'rado
    kansastucky

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I've added more than I realized. Besides the obligatory curses, I've added:

Futurama
    Gyeah!
    Mantronix
    Telecommute
    Weaksauce
    D'oeth

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    How do you find what you've added? I can't figure it out on my Sony Ericsson.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

'rado

Colorado? El Dorado?

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts

'rado

Colorado? El Dorado?

Colorado

• Options
    hammerhead

I use that all the time.

I've been trying for a couple minutes, but have no idea how to get into the dictionary on this phone.

• DrBorisQDrBorisQ 298 Posts
    besides the obvious curse words here???s a few of mine

blanco
    argyle (possibly related)
    asswipe
    crumpets
    tighties
    tresvant
    hammerhead
    goth
    NAGL
    Oates[/b]
    ninja
    snitching
    polenta
    wannabeeezer

am i right?

• I think my phone forgets words after a week or so. Every time I try to write "fuck," which is often, it thinks I want to say "etch," "dual," or "duck."

Whenever I try to write my friend Molly's name, it thinks I want to write "mollycoddle," which not only have I ever typed, but I'm starting to wonder if it's even an actual word.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Besides a shocking number of curse words the main addition appears to be 'faffing'.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    chesticles.

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    "mollycoddle,"

mollycoddle
    1833, originally a noun, "one who coddles himself," from Molly (pet name formation from Mary), used contemptuously from 1754 for "a milksop, an effeminate man" + coddle (q.v.). The verb is 1870, from the noun.

I'm a bit of a word loser.

Try putting yours or people you know's names or nicknames into predictive text. You can get some weird shit.

eg brian = asian. Not that weird but you get the idea...

• My phone's predictive text offers words (when there is more than one possibility for a certain combination of keys) based on the frequency with witch a given word has been used previously.

I was shocked once to find that when I typed "C-A-R" it ranked third to "BAR" and "BBQ." Sort of a glimpse at where my head's at, no?

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    I think my phone forgets words after a week or so. Every time I try to write "fuck," which is often, it thinks I want to say "etch," "dual," or "duck."

Whenever I try to write my friend Molly's name, it thinks I want to write "mollycoddle," which not only have I ever typed, but I'm starting to wonder if it's even an actual word.

Yeah, I can't remember which words I've added, but I'll never forget that "syphillis" was in my predictive text dictionary. I was pretty amazed.

-e