JORDANS thread = longest running thread evar?

Egbert_SouseEgbert_Souse 920 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
That 'don't step on my air jordans' thread has been creeping back to the front page for months! At least it seems like months. I guess I should have checked the first post of that thread before I started this one. But I'm positive no other thread in soulstrut history has lasted this long.I don't even know what's in that thread. I think I clicked once when it was at page 20something, and even thought about saying hi. Maybe it should have its own forum, like the announcements forum. Its the DON'T STEP ON MY AIR JORDANS forum.This is going to sound odd, but I'm actually geting tired of seeing it there. I bet I'm not the only one either.... every couple of days or so there it is again, sitting on the front page.... I know that basically makes me a douche, but whatever.I nominate that JORDANS gets its own forum.

Comments

• 2 months. Familiarize yourself w/ NBA threads, man. 3.5 and then they start a new one.

• OK, it started in June and the first sentence of the thread is "I haven't seen a kicks thread lately..." hahahahah, OK thats pretty rad. I take it back. That thread should never die.

• 2 months. Familiarize yourself w/ NBA threads, man. 3.5 and then they start a new one.

Thats true... the sports ones seem to go on forever, but I always assume that its because people are following the season. I don't watch sports and I'm not into Nikes, so that cuts down on my thread followage I guess.

Its probably a good idea to have just 1 thread that goes on forever. I mean, why get a 5pager every month about race arguments? Just have that one thread like the jordan thread where people can argue about race forever!

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    LONG LIVE THE JORDANS THREAD