T-RAy Interview on UnKut

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Remind me: wasn't there someone else you interviewed that had nothing but straight hate for T-Ray for being some shady ass shark dude? Who was that?

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts

Remind me: wasn't there someone else you interviewed that had nothing but straight hate for T-Ray for being some shady ass shark dude? Who was that?

mike heron.

http://www.unkut.com/2007/05/hydra-special-mike-heron-interview/

straight hate!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    That's right. Mike unloaded both barrels:

"Yeah. He???s a piece of shit. Let me tell you something, and you can quote me on this shit - he???s about the only motherfucker that you will ever hear me talk bad about. That dude???s a fucking homo. A faggot. I hate that motherfucker. But with that said, T-Ray talks a good game. He talks that hip-hop shit, but he ain???t nothing about hip-hop. He???s a great producer, he did ground-breaking work in hip-hop. But personally, that dude???s a straight-up shitbag. And he???s racist. He thinks ???cause he???s white he has a birth-right to be in the music industry on the business end, and since I???m black I???m not supposed to know about business. Like ???you???re supposed to fuck me in my ass???.

Tryin??? to jerk you with paperwork?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, but listen. Like I???m supposed to get fucked - ???cause I???m a nigga and he???s a white boy! ???Play your position, nigga. Bend over!??? I don???t bend over, you understand me? I don???t get fucked in my ass! That???s just not happening, doggy. He really, really wanted to fuck me in my ass, and I was really, really not having it."

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Good read

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    as usual some of the best interviews ever. you have a real talent for gettin the character of the interviewee.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    yeah, cool interview. i wonder how much of it is bullshit. still, where's part 3?

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    as usual some of the best interviews ever. you have a real talent for gettin the character of the interviewee.

uh thanks...but this is not my site or interview...just passing it along.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    oh .