'07 REMAINING RAP THREAD

2»

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    4 decent/good songs on it, otherwise very skipable. My favorite track aside from Boy Looka Here was the Lil' Jon track anyway. I was just hoping Polow would take his synth/sample hybrid beats somewhere and work with rappers who could actually handle beats like that.

^^^Exactly. Othewrise he should just stick to making pop songs with a hip hop slant
    u forgot 'get buck'

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Fuck, that beat is a monster, I forgot he did that one. See, that's what I'm talking about. Where's that type of heat at?

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    cuban linx II was "supposed" to come out summer this year

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    So was 50 and so was Wu alongside Cuban Linx II... Everyone is scared to drop albums. I think we are seeing the end of the CD format on the horizon.

That FamLay track is the best track i have heard from them. Up til now its all been trash. Although I could do without the annoying Pharell Hook.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    please list some good rap albums that already came out this year

• three 6

No shit. Can't wait.

My ear isn't really pressed to the streets. Has the Project Pat mixtape come out?

• I actually kinda liked the beat. Its the rappings that made me stop watching the video.

• Is "8 Diagrams" gonna drop in 2007?

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    Is "8 Diagrams" gonna drop in 2007?

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/44878-wu-tang-cover-beatles-with-george-harrisons-son

Diagrams, meanwhile, now has a release date of November 13 on SRC (both this and the whole Beatles thing having been confirmed by the Wu publicist). We won't hold our breath, but we will keep throwing up our Ws.

We'll see.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    the whole Beatles thing

• the whole Beatles thing

I think that shit sounds dope. Picking up from that Ghost song of a few years back.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    please list some good rap albums that already came out this year

Besides the usual suspects, my guilty pleasure is the Kiashine CD.