karrine "superhead" steffans

macacamacaca 278 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
shes obviously a lying whore, but its entertaining, so heres the list:50 Cent - not as big as I assumed. 7 1/2 inches. But it's not a big disappointment because he can eat pus*y like no other.Juelz Santana - thick too like a overgrown German sausageMystikal - longYoung Buck - He was the best I ever had. His d*ck was like the Energizer BunnyTrick Daddy - long and full of energyTwista - mediumWill Smith - longXzibit - long but comes to quickKool G Rap - Long but cant f**kTalib Kweli - mediumRedman - hung like a bananaBlack Thought - mediumRussel Simmons - smallKhujo from Goodie Mob - very longJa Rule - Long and full of energyJay-Z - Real thick and juicy but you cant stand looking at him when he???s on topOutKast - Both big but Big Boi is bigger and fatter Dre???s is long and slimUsher - It was fu**ing horrible. This man is not packing, his d*ck is way small and he was having a hard time trying to find my hole. Pete Rock - bigPuff Daddy - mediumRakim - LongMobb Deep - havoc is big but Prodigy is smallM.O.P. - Long pipes but Danze has a smelly body odorNas - smallNelly - mediumScarface - mediumSnoop Dogg - too longOl??? Dirty Bastard - may his big d**k rest in peaceClipse - They???re both long but they cant f**k and Pusha T???s breath stinksCommon - Long but too skinnyDa Brat - can eat a p**sy.Mos Def - long but his breath stinksTimbaland - long and fat but can't f**k and comes to quickToo $hort - long and thick but talks to much s*it in bedQ Tip - long but skinny. He has an a**hole personalityMase - Long but he has an a**hole personality tooMaster P - nice and long and can f**kMethod Man - Long but comes to quickMissy Elliott - pu**y has a bad odor50 Cent - medium/longBig Punisher - The same size of a can of air freshenerBusta Rhymes - Big and long bit cant f**k. Just because you are left sore he thinks he did something.Canibus - real longNoreaga - Long but he cant f**kLil Wayne - nice and longKanye West - Big but he cant f**kKRS-One - smallLL Cool J - Nice and fatThe LOX - All of them are big except for styles. styles is very tiny. And J Hood is abnormaly fatLudacris - Just perfect. Long and fatDMX - Long and can fuck foreverFabolous - big d**k but comes to fastFat Joe - small at first but when erect he???s impressive.Wyclef - Long but his breath stinksGhostface Killah - Long but he comes to quick

Comments

• Da Brat - can eat a p**sy.
    Mos Def - long but his breath stinks

I am ashamed I even read this, but these two made me laugh.

• Big Punisher - The same size of a can of air freshener

I just threw up twice. I shouldn't even be in here.

• fuck.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    what about bill maher?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

may his big d**k rest in peace

I'd put this on my tombstone.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

may this[/b] big d**k rest in peace

I'd put this on my tombstone.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    M.O.P. - Long pipes but Danze has a smelly body odor
    this cracked me up. is this from a new book?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Too $hort - long and thick but talks to much s*it in bed

AH hahahaha! BEEEEYOTCH!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    what the fuck

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Too $hort - long and thick but talks to much s*it in bed

thats like blaming oil for being slippery

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    what a fantastic waist of time. why do any of you care about any of this shi'ite?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    what a fantastic waist of time. why do any of you care about any of this shi'ite?
    I don't know why the rest of you read it, but I gotta know how many rap dicks, and which rap dicks I will need in order to build a rap dick rope ladder to the moon.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    I don't know why the rest of you read it, but I gotta know how many rap dicks, and which rap dicks I will need in order to build a rap dick rope ladder to the moon.

now there's a rap dick moon ladder i wouldn't touch with a 10 foot rap dick pole.

• VeeEightVeeEight 325 Posts
    I don't know why the rest of you read it, but I gotta know how many rap dicks, and which rap dicks I will need in order to build a
    rap dick rope ladder to the moon[/b].

What other possible reason could someone have for reading it??

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    someone should do a wrap up of SoulStrut dongs.

paging Elise

j/k

• Options
    shes obviously a lying whore, but its entertaining, so heres the list:

50 Cent - not as big as I assumed. 7 1/2 inches. But it's not a big disappointment because he can eat pus*y like no other.
    50 Cent - medium/long

Besides the fact that he's on the list twice, the "7 1/2" inches part is kind of funny. Do the man a solid and round up.

• Options

Holy shit, a RAP DICK ROPE LADDER. Who the fuck comes up with that??? RAP DICK ROPE LADDER.

• shes obviously a lying whore, but its entertaining, so heres the list:

sounds like u have some insider information?

my favorite

"just cuz yo pussy hurt dont mean he did anything"

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    wow this chick has fucked some UGLY mufuckahs.

• fucking rappers is bad, but she's fucked entire groups.

fucking rappers is bad, but she's fucked entire groups.

saying but until she's fucked with cappadonna she ain't really fucked with the Wu...

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    shes obviously a lying whore, but its entertaining, so heres the list:

50 Cent - not as big as I assumed. 7 1/2 inches. But it's not a big disappointment because he can eat pus*y like no other.
    50 Cent - medium/long

Besides the fact that he's on the list twice, the "7 1/2" inches part is kind of funny. Do the man a solid and round up.

How you gonna have someone on their twice? Maybe one was before steroid use?

Anyone care to develop a formula for lyrical skills/pecker size using this highly scientific data?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Y'all remember what happened last time there was a Superhead thread.
    Be careful.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Anyone care to develop a formula for lyrical skills/pecker size using this highly scientific data?

illmatic Nas = hung like a horse

Stillmatic Nas = small and smelly?

Y'all remember what happened last time there was a Superhead thread.

yeah I do. that thread turned into a soulstrut shitstorm. I'ma back out of here reaaaaal slow right now.

• She has the hiv.

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    What about Bobby Brown[/b]?

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    is there a :vomit: graemlin?

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

paging Elise

j/k

hah hah. that was funny.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

paging Elise

j/k

on it!!!