Best release onThe Numero Group?

2»

Comments

• 2. Promise - I'm Not Ready For Love

• TNGTNG 234 Posts
    Could you post a clip so we can all have a sip? Sounds crazy

DivShare File - 13_Can_t_Let_You_Break_My_Heart.mp3

There is sadly not a juice sipping icon on this forum.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I turned a few people on to the Quantrells a year or so ago. Had no idea they were just kids though. Can't wait to check this one out. You guys are pounding the releases out!!!

• I vote for V/A: Good God: A Gospel Funk Hymnal CD

The Bandit label disc was great...I also want the Prix label and Twinight label discs...and the children's funk compilation too...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I thought the Twilight comp was, song for song, the most consistent but then again, I'd probably need to go back to the whole Eccentric Soul series to make a really fair assessment.

Musically, I didn't like as many of the songs on Homeschooled as I did compare to Good God but conceptually, I thought both were great.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I know I'm in the minority, but I LOVE the wayfaring strangers one. Can't wait to pick up the LP.

- spidey

• LuckLoopLuckLoop 103 Posts
    wasnt that Panama comp on this label aswell. if so, i ride for that.
    plus the Belize was great and the eccentric prix label was good. need to check out more of them

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    wasnt that Panama comp on this label aswell. if so, i ride for that.
    plus the Belize was great and the eccentric prix label was good. need to check out more of them

Panama was Soundways, just like the Colombia comp. Also, very good stuff.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    add another vote for the Belize comp. I haven't heard the kid soul one though.

While we're touching on Soundway, the new Nigeria Special comp is insanely good.

• I know I'm in the minority, but I LOVE the wayfaring strangers one. Can't wait to pick up the LP.

- spidey

two's a crowd - same here! Have you heard wyafaring strangers: guitar soli yet?

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Deep City for overall musical quality.

Belize for some records I had no clue existed.