Officialy summer for me..

EscalanteEscalante 197 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
So I get in the car to grab some lunch. Burn my hands on the steering wheel. Officialy summertime. At least I'm a native and I'm used to this shit. Like they say..it's a dry heat. Time for those ASU girls to start wearing a little less. I love living and diggin' near campus.

Comments

• UPS workers breaking out the short yet???

• EscalanteEscalante 197 Posts
    UPS workers breaking out the short yet???

That's funny. My roomie works for UPS and I was asking him when he's gonna break out the shorts. He refuses to wear 'em..

• So I get in the car to grab some lunch. Burn my hands on the steering wheel. Officialy summertime. At least I'm a native and I'm used to this shit. Like they say..it's a dry heat. Time for those ASU girls to start wearing a little less. I love living and diggin' near campus.

I used to work at dilly's deli in tempe and man- the honies would come through correct in the summertime. az car heat ain't no joke. there were days in the summer i wouldn't go out until like 8 pm cause it was unfuckwitable.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Man, I miss the AZ weather... 300 days of the year of sun! No humidity or allergies. Yeah just gotta stay outta the sun and into the shade when it gets 115-120!!

I gonna retire there one day...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    it's a dry heat

i hate that kinda weather. But Tokyo got some of that, 100% humidity shit. haha.

So I get in the car to grab some lunch. Burn my hands on the steering wheel. Officialy summertime. At least I'm a native and I'm used to this shit. Like they say..it's a dry heat. Time for those ASU girls to start wearing a little less. I love living and diggin' near campus.

I used to work at dilly's deli in tempe and man- the honies would come through correct in the summertime. az car heat ain't no joke. there were days in the summer i wouldn't go out until like 8 pm cause it was unfuckwitable.

Are you still out here?

The weather really is bearable if you have spent a few summers here. But I remember my first summer living in New Orleans...Hell Nah. Thats unbearable. Humidity is a bitch. Bread lasts like 2 days, joints wont stay lit..Shit was a shock for me. I prefer my hot dry summers. Gonna have a boat this summer so much time will be spent in Havasu. And with all the rain this year tubing down the salt river should be on and crackin'.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    No allergies.
    are you kidding?! This is a total myth, I don't know what part of AZ you lived in but in Tucson my allergies are killing me. Maybe you lived here durring years w/ very dry winters. When we get our winter rains we have PLENTY of pollin. All these desert plants have flowers too, not to mention all the shit people imported into their yards.

• So I get in the car to grab some lunch. Burn my hands on the steering wheel. Officialy summertime. At least I'm a native and I'm used to this shit. Like they say..it's a dry heat. Time for those ASU girls to start wearing a little less. I love living and diggin' near campus.

Are you still out here?

The weather really is bearable if you have spent a few summers here. But I remember my first summer living in New Orleans...Hell Nah. Thats unbearable. Humidity is a bitch. Bread lasts like 2 days, joints wont stay lit..Shit was a shock for me. I prefer my hot dry summers. Gonna have a boat this summer so much time will be spent in Havasu. And with all the rain this year tubing down the salt river should be on and crackin'.

Naw, moved out to LA about 3 years ago. Went to ASU. I was out there for about 5 years. The best thing i did was to move away from there, cause whenever i get back there now, I come up on ill records. shit that seems so improbable i would catch out there when I lived out there. Most of the time it is cool.

Have you ever tried to paint with spray cans in the summer there? That is the worst. The cans just clog under the pressure of the heat of the can. shit is ill.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    NYC's second T-shirt day. Things are looking up.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    No allergies.
    are you kidding?! This is a total myth, I don't know what part of AZ you lived in but in Tucson my allergies are killing me. Maybe you lived here durring years w/ very dry winters. When we get our winter rains we have PLENTY of pollin. All these desert plants have flowers too, not to mention all the shit people imported into their yards.

I lived in Scottsdale (PHX) for 2 years. Before that I had crazy allergies... When I lived there none... It was heaven

No allergies.

Yea... My Sis and my pops have crazy allergy problems.

And I don't write, so I've never had a spray can problem.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    it's a dry heat

i hate that kinda weather. But Tokyo got some of that, 100% humidity shit. haha.

Word. Summer weather in Tokyo is NO JOKE! Mushi Atsui YO! I'll be in Tokyo for two weeks in July to enjoy the heat and humidity. Get the Hiyashi Chuka and the ice cold Kirin beers ready! Kaki Kori mo!!!!!!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    Get the Hiyashi Chuka and the ice cold Kirin beers ready! Kaki Kori mo!!!!!!

sabishi ne.

i saw a yomamba's face melt off in the summer. it was weird looking.