Lil' Bush - worst show ever??

Secret_ChimpSecret_Chimp 915 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I was hoping that it would be good, but goddamn this show is fucking awful. I can't even watch it for more than a minute.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I agree. I tried watching this crap and changed the channel REAL quick. Not funny at all. Str8 garbation.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    I was hoping that it would be good, but goddamn this show is fucking awful. I can't even watch it for more than a minute.

I have no intention of ever watching this show for more than 60 seconds, but the 20 second commercials are just silly enough to get a laugh out of me. So yeah, 20 seconds of quality humor.

• This kind of crap achieves nothing but fostering hatefulness. It's so insulting and childish that I think it only divides people more. And it's a shame, because it could have been intelligent and funny.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    its like a bad rip-off of family guy without the constant pop culture refs.

so a show with absolutely no value at all?

didnt comedy central already learn their lesson with "That's my Bush"? jesus christ, they HAD to have known this shit was gonna fail miserably.

then again, aside from daily show/colbert report, i cant remember the last time i laughed at comedy central (yes, i hate south park) which is ironic, because im not very interested in the news or politics....an added reason why lil bush has no redeeming qualities AT ALL for me.

let it be known, ive only seen the commercial for this show.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    its like a bad rip-off of family guy without the constant pop culture refs.

so a show with absolutely no value at all?

didnt comedy central already learn their lesson with "That's my Bush"? jesus christ, they HAD to have known this shit was gonna fail miserably.

then again, aside from daily show/colbert report, i cant remember the last time i laughed at comedy central (yes, i hate south park) which is ironic, because im not very interested in the news or politics....an added reason why lil bush has no redeeming qualities AT ALL for me.

let it be known, ive only seen the commercial for this show.

The thing about it is.....I didn't even have to watch the show to know it was going to suck. I mean the execs their still have their jobs for South Park (which I too, at one point, didn't like. now I think it's the best comedy on tv along with Extras (RIP)....if you've given it a fair chance, then maybe it's not for you. but it's the only show in recent years that's gotten better and better after each season) and for Chapelle Show, Daily Show, and Colbert Report. I don't know how shit like this gets picked up. They got some weak fuckin shows though....Drawn Together? Blue Collar Comedy? and the fucking worst - Mind of Mencia. Damn I hate that dude.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    They got some weak fuckin shows though....Drawn Together?

Ha ha....I liked that show. But Lil Bush is nowhere near as bad as 'Mind of Mencia'. That show makes 'Blue Collar Comedy' look like 'In Living Color' by comparison.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

Ha ha....I liked that show. But Lil Bush is nowhere near as bad as 'Mind of Mencia'. That show makes 'Blue Collar Comedy' look like 'In Living Color' by comparison.

"...white people like 'Mind of Mencia' because it makes'Blue Collar Comedy' look like 'In Living Color'..."

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

"...white people like 'Mind of Mencia' because it makes'Blue Collar Comedy' look like 'In Living Color'..."

doesn't it seem like Comedy central is really just trying to reach every group possible to watch their programming?

surprised they haven't had a Samoan sketch comedy show yet

doesn't it seem like Comedy central is really just trying to reach every group possible to watch their programming?

"...white people like Samoans because they make Tongans seem like Tahitians...."

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    The animation is the worst I've seen since Hammerman.

• oldjeezyoldjeezy 134 Posts
    Big cosign on anything Paul Mooney. He's the man!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

"...white people like Samoans because they make Tongans seem like Tahitians...."

it's funny because its true

• The animation is the worst I've seen since Hammerman.

TAKE THAT BACK!

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    The show sucks but Lil' Cheney cracks me up.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

m eand my friend used to analyze hammerman frame-by-frame, i recall one scene where hammer leaves a room, 2 frames after he started closing the door, he disappeared completely

so...good call on bad animation.

"...white people like Bush because he makes Paul Wolfowitz seem like Cofer Black..."

m eand my friend used to analyze hammerman frame-by-frame, i recall one scene where hammer leaves a room, 2 frames after he started closing the door, he disappeared completely

so...good call on bad animation.

I can't really front on that....I mean I don't know if any of ya'll are animators....but coming up with a unique looking character form must be a little challenging nowadays being that so many are used. Hammerman didn't really do that....that was the same style character as Bebe's Kids/Captain N/that rad show where Michael Jordan, Bo Jackson and Wayne Gretzky fought crime together. That shit was rad. What the hell was that called?

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts

I think 90% of the animation on the shows on Cartoon Network are as bad as if not worse than Lil' Bush.

Lil' Bush is dumb as fuck, no doubt, but I can get a laugh out of it. Lil' Cheney cracks me up too. I ain't as picky as a lot of y'all though when it comes to dumb comedy shit.

• What the hell was that called?

ProStars. I was just referencing that the other day.

What the hell was that called?

ProStars. I was just referencing that the other day.

Genius show. Wayne Gretzky was a complete idiot and ate a ton. God that was good programing.

• Im glad show is flopping. To ridicule the president in war time is tantamount to treason.

Dolo?