I ♥ Daft Punk (ODL Radio Special Edition!)

PonyPony 2,283 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
[color:purple]If your not a Daft fan please leave NOW...Image Hosted by ImageShack.us/></a> <a href=http://www.brooklynradio.net/one-day-laterhttp://www.brooklynradio.net/one-day-laterLCD Soundsystem ??? Daft Punk Is Playing at My House (Vocal Loop)Daft Punk ??? Human After AllThomas Bangalter ??? Spinal ScratchThomas Bangalter ??? Club SodaLe Knight Club ??? Santa ClausI:Cube ??? Disco Cubizm (Daft Punk Mix)Fantastic Plastic Machine ??? Philosophy (Le Knight Club Remix)Ian Pooley ??? Chord Memory (Daft Punk Remix)Daft Punk ??? TechnologicThe Eternals ??? Wrath of ZeusZoot Woman ??? Taken It All (Le Knight Club Remix)Daft Punk ??? Oh YeahDaft Punk ??? Revolution 909Daft Punk ??? Human After All (Fake)Scott Grooves ??? Mothership Reconnection (Daft Punk Remix)Daft Punk ??? Indo Silver ClubCrydajam ??? PlaygroundDaft Punk ??? Digital LoveGeorge Duke ??? I Love You MoreDaft Punk ??? Burnin???Daft Punk ??? CrescendollsStardust ??? Music Sounds Better With YouEdwin Birdsong ??? Cola Bottle BabyDaft Punk ??? Harder, Better, Faster, StrongerTogether (Thomas Bangalter & DJ Falcon) ??? TogetherDaft Punk ??? AerodynamicEddie Johns ??? I Put A Spell On YouDaft Punk ??? Around the WorldDaft Punk ??? VoyagerDaft Punk ??? Face To FaceLe Knight Club ??? Holiday On IceThomas Bangalter ??? On Da RocksDaft Punk ??? Wdpk 83.7 FMDaft Punk ??? DaftendirektDaft Punk ??? Robot RockBreakwater ??? Release The BeastDaft Punk ??? Da FunkDaft Punk ??? Short CircuitDaft Punk ??? Something About UsDaft Punk ??? Make LoveYes, I realize I didn't play "One More Time", deal with it![/color]

Comments

• I'm expecting some dopeness

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    good looks man

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Thanks for always keepin me tied to the french connection pony.

Anybody goin' to see them at Chicago for the lollapalooza festival?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    YOUR NOT A REAL RAP FAN!

j/k

how did you get the heart thingy to show-up?

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Super dope man, I love the roulette tracks! Also nice work on throwing down the sample sources, I was so blown away when I saw that on palm out sounds post : http://palmsout.blogspot.com/2007/02/sample-wednesday-27-daft-punk.html

• tjamestjames 156 Posts

I look forward to hearing this when I get home!

Also, during one of your One Day Later podcasts you play a track that goes "Forget about the neighbors, were doing them a favor...", "Don???t make me wait for your lovin'...", this track is followed by The Coldest Rap. Regrettably I didn't check the track ID before brooklynradio.net updated their site. Any chance you could help me out?

Thanks,
    tjames

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

I look forward to hearing this when I get home!

Also, during one of your One Day Later podcasts you play a track that goes "Forget about the neighbors, were doing them a favor...", "Don???t make me wait for your lovin'...", this track is followed by The Coldest Rap. Regrettably I didn't check the track ID before brooklynradio.net updated their site. Any chance you could help me out?

Thanks,
    tjames

Sounds like Kelis "80's Joint"

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Sounds like Kelis "80's Joint"

Yep.

• tjamestjames 156 Posts

Thanks to both of you.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• Becky here! Reporting for doody!

Does Daft Punk have any other songs as catchy as that 'One More Time' one?

Cuz I really liked that, but I figured it was confluence of the pop-song gods (and earths) and really had nothing to do with Daft Punk, so I never bothered to pursue them.

If I really liked that 'One More Time' tune, will I like other Daft Punk stuff, or should I better spend my Becky time and money getting a mani-pedi?

Thanks!

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    This is really good; very nice sequencing...Makes me glad that I checked SoulStrut for more tales about how "my girlfriend's got a girlfriend" today.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im so fucking sick of hearing about daft punk

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    just starting to play this mix, thx dude!!!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

^^^come on now, you must not party Brian

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

Bruno Music

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Becky here! Reporting for doody!

Does Daft Punk have any other songs as catchy as that 'One More Time' one?

Cuz I really liked that, but I figured it was confluence of the pop-song gods (and earths) and really had nothing to do with Daft Punk, so I never bothered to pursue them.

If I really liked that 'One More Time' tune, will I like other Daft Punk stuff, or should I better spend my Becky time and money getting a mani-pedi?

Thanks!

You are not a funny alias. Please stop.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    This is awesome! THanks man!

Oh, and when is the new film coming out? The trailer looked absolutely amazing!

- J

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    [color:purple]If your not a Daft fan please leave NOW...[/color]

R.I.F.

I will give this a listen later on tonight. Tracklist looks proper.

Slight threadjack: Where did that Kelis 80s joint appear originally? Is it on a 12"? I've only got it as a medium-rez mp3, but I'd really like to have that on vinyl.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Slight threadjack: Where did that Kelis 80s joint appear originally? Is it on a 12"? I've only got it as a medium-rez mp3, but I'd really like to have that on vinyl.

As far as I know there was never a proper release (crime!). Cos or Ayers might know the deal, that's where I first heard it.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

You are not a funny alias. Please stop.

I don't think she's an alias,
    I think she's just genuinely unfunny.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Anyone heard the live @ Coachella set?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Anyone heard the live @ Coachella set?

Indeed.

Anyone going to the Seattle show by chance?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

Anyone going to the New York[/b] show by chance?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    [color:purple]If your not a Daft fan please leave NOW...[/color]

R.I.F.

I will give this a listen later on tonight. Tracklist looks proper.
    it was a joke from another board that u-tern posts on. sorry you weren't up on it.

"Step Up" OST

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    "Step Up" OST

Alright, thanks for the info. Looks like it's CD only.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    looks like hot fiyah. is this as an mp3? i want to listen to it on da go.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Click on "podcast"

When it brings you to the next page just right click on the show you want and select "save target as", should work fine!

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    downloading now... this looks niiiiiiice.

thanks! will return with comments.