I ♥ Daft Punk (ODL Radio Special Edition!)

2»

Comments

• Anyone heard the live @ Coachella set?

Do you got an mp3 or is it just the video on youtube?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Anyone heard the live @ Coachella set?

Do you got an mp3 or is it just the video on youtube?

The MP3s are all over the interwebs.. shouldn't be hard to find. Also managed to find a better quality video on bittorrent.

• keep on doing what your doing, maybe do it more...more mixes, more remixes

i hope you've already quit your day job, listening to your radio show is a good way to pass the time at mine until i get my ish together enough to drop it.

i didn't hear this one yet but i love the prince mix and i really liked that kelis remix you did

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I got the Coachella mp3s if anyone's interested. I want to say they were ripped from the soundboard, so the quality is pretty good.

The "Chord Memory" remix is one of my favorite tunes all time -- quirky, melodic, techno; that type of music was all over the place like '95-'97 and it still holds up so well.

I'm surprised you didn't drop the Jane Fonda "workout" remix, "Gym Tonic," which I think Banglater and Bob Sinclair remixed (don't quote me on that).

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    The "Chord Memory" remix is one of my favorite tunes all time

I thought I was the only one, that's my shit right there. That "Chord Memory" vocal loop is soooo weird, yet it works on a whole different level. Pure GENIUS. Don't even get me started on that bassline and strings. You're right, this shit holds up so well in the 07'.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    I got the Coachella mp3s if anyone's interested. I want to say they were ripped from the soundboard, so the quality is pretty good.

Soundboard? I'd love to check that out. Every copy I've found online has a good deal of crowd noise.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

Soundboard? I'd love to check that out. Every copy I've found online has a good deal of crowd noise.

Yep, I have a super clean version, all tracked out and everything. I'll post it when I get a minute.

• I got the Coachella mp3s if anyone's interested. I want to say they were ripped from the soundboard, so the quality is pretty good.

Yep, I have a super clean version, all tracked out and everything. I'll post it when I get a minute.

Nice, thanks in advance.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    The version I have has the crowd sound in the back, still sounds great though. It seems to be too large to upload.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    That was one of the best concerts I've ever been to, seriously insane. The LA show looked even more bananas.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    That was one of the best concerts I've ever been to, seriously insane. The LA show looked even more bananas.

I hope they come to Denmark sometime. I really want to catch their show.

Been listening a lot to this mix the last couple of days while I was painting the hallway + kitchen in my apartment. The Purple mix too. Thanks.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Yo Pony is this your little ditty "LCD Soundsystem ??? Daft Punk Is Playing at My House (Vocal Loop)"???? If so, dude that melody of distorted voices after LCD's vocals makes me want to go insane. You got that just as an mp3?

• macacamacaca 278 Posts
    im giving this entire thread a huge late pass.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Yo Pony is this your little ditty "LCD Soundsystem ??? Daft Punk Is Playing at My House (Vocal Loop)"???? If so, dude that melody of distorted voices after LCD's vocals makes me want to go insane. You got that just as an mp3?

It's LCD Soundsystem ??? "Daft Punk Is Playing at My House" blended with Daft Punk ??? "Human After All".