I LOVE AMY WINEHOUSE

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central

omg i love her

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    shes like a dirty cracked up whore in the tenderloin trying to turn on the other dirty crack addicts so she can use their drugs after fucking em all.

plus she is too anorexic looking to be sexy. itd be sexier watching her eat food and puttin something on them bones you can grip on to.

has to be one of the worst performers ive seen as well... though itd be awesome if she fell off the stage drunk and begins to rage at the audience because of it. I WOULD TOTALLY WATCH THAT!

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    i've really been digging on her album of late...'i'm no good,' is just fire.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I think she's better in slow tempo ballad type shits. She got that sensual vibe on full blast, which I can dig. What I'm not feeling is that Christina Aguilera-esque forced grunt shit.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    the French can't "love" her

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    shes like a dirty cracked up whore in the tenderloin trying to turn on the other dirty crack addicts so she can use their drugs after fucking em all.

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    itd be sexier watching her eat food

has to be one of the worst performers ive seen as well... though itd be awesome if she fell off the stage drunk and begins to rage at the audience because of it. I WOULD TOTALLY WATCH THAT!
    haha!!
    where is that I am talking about peas and carrots with a flaky crust graemlin?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    another runaway Winehaus thread!
    MARQUEE>IMG SRC=http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6926/amyrunningnd0.gif>/MARQUEE>

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    quo- did you give amy a penis? cause her bulge is making me jealous!

• loudwizardloudwizard 358 Posts
    itd be sexier watching her eat food

haha!!

where is that I am talking about peas and carrots with a flaky crust graemlin?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us /MARQUEE>

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    quo- did you give amy a penis? cause her bulge is making me jealous!

Nope. 100% her own package right there.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I'd like to suggest that someone alter the :5pager: icon to a picture of Amy Crackhouse with a word bubble.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    that b-side collection has a couple of great songs...the duet called "best in me" or something like that reminds me totally of some 90s babyface production. and i still haven't listened to an album straight through like i have with hers in a long time and not get sick of it. if i'm at the gym and have to treadmill 40 more minutes, i'l just set my shit to amy winehouse, enjoy the tunes and know my workout is done. i despise her first album though

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    She's fucking horrible.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    She's still [/b] fucking horrible.

Even after last weeks thread?

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Oh Shit! She's White!!!???

• chasechase 767 Posts
    I heard she is touring with the dap kings

she's the BEST! anybody who thinks otherwise... well, i really don't know what's wrong with them.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    That Beat It cover is heat.

That Beat It cover is heat.

"the fire's in your eyes and the words aren't really clear"... no doubt!

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts

I had to go to Best Buy to get a new TV last night and every stereo and TV in the place was playing that "Rehab" shit simultaneously.

• Amy_Winehouse-Tears_Dry_On_Their_Own_(Mixes)-2007

This is the only release i've heard by her..

Seriously though how can anyone even say this woman is remotely appealing to the eye.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I love how Phill posts about Amy Winehouse & gets people so riled up. The strut needs Amy Winehouse anyway. All these dudes who aren't up on their ish need something to post about, and this woman is as good as anything. Now we'll see 10 pages of posts by people who never broke good records on this board or answered anyone's questions.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Now we'll see 10 pages of posts by people who never broke good records on this board or answered anyone's questions.

"Lightning Bolt......Lightning Bolt........Lightning Bolt........"

• I love how Phill posts about Amy Winehouse & gets people so riled up. The strut needs Amy Winehouse anyway. All these dudes who aren't up on their ish need something to post about, and this woman is as good as anything. Now we'll see 10 pages of posts by people who never broke good records on this board or answered anyone's questions.

Haz is on some set it off shit right here!!!! haha

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    The strut needs[/b] Amy Winehouse anyway.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I like Amy's music.

I like even better that the Dap-Kings are getting paid (I hope) off this.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I hate Amy's music

I like how Sharon Jones is still making good music for the soul heads by recording that single with Los Walkysons.

I'm glad the Dap Kings are making money, but I would rather see them make loot with a good singer instead of this talentless skank...Im sorry, but Amy is a fucking awful singer..she makes Macy Gray sound like Aretha Franklin...

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    i like amy,
    i like harry too
    im a nerd