Baseball/Football/Basketball?

2»

Comments

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    You guys and me are talking about two different things at this point.

You don't see how not having their starting quarterback hurts on-field play?

Mike Vick's dogfighting has no bearing on Saints v. Colts in week 1, etc.

Ahh I gotcha. GP, you're referring to the entire league. To be honest, it does affect the rest of the league. The Falcons without their starting QB makes them potentially easier to beat, so this gives other teams a better chance at a better record and a better chance at the playoffs, no? So, in an indirect way, it does affect everybody.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Can swagger be directly related to acting out?

Basketball requires the most swagger of the three sports.

Discuss.

Define "swagger"?

I'm not a dictionary, but I would say it's the combination of attitude, style, and finesse.

haha....

Im just thinkin that it takes different styles of swagger in all sports to succeed.

Now if you wanna isolate that "ghetto swag" well a Pitcher needs that shit.
    A Mike Vick in the pocket needs that shit. And a Rasheed needs that shit.

And that doesnt count out the dudes who dont pound their chest and still get the job done on the low.

This is another debate, abd I dont wanna go into a versus thing.

Cats w/ start to foam at the mouf.

True, swagger is necessary in every sport, I guess it's just more visually available in Basketball. The court is small, the dudes are big, it's all about slick moves and footwork and precision. Football and baseball are too, but I guess you just don't really notice it as easily without looking for it. Yes, this is very debatable. And yes, massive amounts of mouth foam will ensue if we get into a vs. match, haha, so let's not go there.