Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Again?!? Shit, man.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    Strange. I just noticed a small, sloopy tag that read "FREE KET" yesterday wondering if it was something old that hadn't been buffed or capped.

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Sorry ass vandal squad can't catch an active, current writer who's actually bombing and doing damage so they go after the retired family man. Super weak. I think he can beat the case though, graffiti has always been severely punishable only when caught in the act. Hope he got a good lawyer.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts

these have been up for YEARS now. this is on the tracks of the 1 train, right in inwood, before you cross into the bronx.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Its like the war on drugs... pointless. Doesn't he have one of Ecko's attorneys?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    stop snitchin!

whuuddup drez?!? you and L*** all reacclimated out west? miss ny? i got your black book still. i'm working on it.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Graffiti has become so common in Washington, D.C., that Mayor Adrian Fenty has claimed the right to remove it from private property without owners' approval[/b] .

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    Sorry ass vandal squad can't catch an active, current writer who's actually bombing and doing damage so they go after the retired family man. Super weak. I think he can beat the case though, graffiti has always been severely punishable only when caught in the act. Hope he got a good lawyer.

retired? you should get out more

Compared to his heydey wouldn't you say he's settled down? I mean, I don't live in NYC or anything, but is he really up? Legal walls don't count...