1 - 1800 Discuss a whole lot

13»

Comments

• UMADUMAD 187 Posts
    birdman - have not received the DVDs... mailgirl at the job is not exactly quick on the uptake, so i'll have a look.

by the way, i don't love sunday mornin, i just always thought that it pretty much says everything dude ever had to say. mainly that jazz guitar records are like the rugulach of music. sweet and satisfying for about two minutes until you need something with some sustenance. you're right though, all his records are pretty much the same. guess i just like the sunday mornin cover.

You're so diamond.

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts

Simba is a good record.

Your taste grows more suspect with each post...

RD--I mixed up the veggies. When I really try to be a total asshole, I hardly approach what appears to be your day to day way of being. But I have to admit you are very funny.

FR--After all these posts--involving people from all over the world, who spend so much time collecting and listening to recorded music--there is so much evidence that there are no universal views on what records are good and what records are bad. Yet, you have the audacity to sit up there acting like God has graced you with this knowledge. Your comment is really offensive considering.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Simba is a good record.

Your taste grows more suspect with each post...

RD--I mixed up the veggies. When I really try to be a total asshole, I hardly approach what appears to be your day to day way of being. But I have to admit you are very funny.

FR--After all these posts--involving people from all over the world, who spend so much time collecting and listening to recorded music--there is so much evidence that there are no universal views on what records are good and what records are bad. Yet, you have the audacity to sit up there acting like God has graced you with this knowledge. Your comment is really offensive considering.

Oh, Jeezus, F***k--you know me in the real world and you know that I respect your taste. Why would you assume that I'm doing anything other than ribbing you over this record?

in the real world and you know that I respect your taste. Why would you assume that I'm doing anything other than ribbing you over this record?

There's a real world? Really though that's why you caught me off guard. My record collection (taste) is my ego.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    wait wait WAIT! are you saying faux rillz is NOT god?!?

hmmpf. im getting rid of all my mase records.

and my yahts

wait wait WAIT! are you saying faux rillz is NOT god?!?

hmmpf. im getting rid of all my mase records.

Shig--don't worry about what he has to say; the dude likes O'Donnel Levy.

alright goddammit. can i get a little clarity here plaese? first i compile a 1800 piece want list, then i sheepishly throw it away. then i kinda piecemeal a list of about 200. then i get rid of my mase records.

can someone plaese validate my records?

Roots
    Common

what else?

and my yahts

Result of a Google image search for "yahts":

I can only conclude that it is a new and derogatory term for white people and I will ask you not to say it around me.

sheeeiit. you didnt know? ever hear of the game YAHTzee? who you think runs that shit? god damn hegemonic oppressors i tell you.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    and its circumsized

That's unfortunate. You gave away your god given ability to masturbate without lube.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    and its circumsized

That's unfortunate.

Smegma