Urgent Req: Artifacts Wrong Side of the Tracks

funkyexamplefunkyexample 915 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I need 192+ Explicit, Instrumental and Acapella. Anyone have this??? I will send you a candy bar or some shit!!!

Comments

• VeeEightVeeEight 325 Posts
    Not exactly what you wanted but I figure something is better than nothing:
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/1442419b3458ae/

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i can't really imagine a reason why anyone would urgently need to have this song?
    not saying anything about its quality, because the songs great, just curious.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    i'm interested to know if anyone has the original version before it came out on loud!?!?!? same hook but different lyrics and beat

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i'm interested to know if anyone has the original version before it came out on loud!?!?!? same hook but different lyrics and beat

damn, joseph! i never knew this even existed. whatitlooklike?!
    wait a minute...same hook with different lyric and beat kind of makes it a whole different song, no? a premix? shit, holmes...you just blew my whole head.

• Didn't Stretch post a demo version? I'm not in front of my music files but I think so.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i'll look when i get home. you just reminded me that i saw that just blaze had some artifacts audio up to, but the internets don't work so well in my new lamping quarters. the reception can be a little willy nilly (kingmoiststyle!).

tonight[/b]-i'm grabbing the backpack and sideways brimmed NY hat then i'm headed to the roof to steal wireless from the neighbors to check artifacts demos!!

damn, joseph! i never knew this even existed. whatitlooklike?!
    wait a minute...same hook with different lyric and beat kind of makes it a whole different song, no? a premix? shit, holmes...you just blew my whole head.

joseph?

yeah, i don't remember where the hell i heard it but it was on a tape so it might have been from the radio or a b-mello mix tape. it was right around 91/92 and they were talking about writing graff and painting but it was different from the commercial version, probably a demo version. i wish i could remember where i heard that shit. it was pretty frickin dope.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Didn't Stretch post a demo version?
    Yes.

My brother bought this record when it came out and his friend broke that same day.
    They haven't talked since.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    joseph?

sometimes i just like put random names after "damn". it's a new style i'm trying out.

MALIK!! that's a real name. bellcity's brother. my old holmeses. aka CALL ME MALIK aka GAMBIT.

aka CALL ME MALIK aka GAMBIT.
    Hahaha.

Hey, were you the one who sent me that Marley Marl "In Control" CD a few years ago?

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    not me. did i ever send you a package of mix cds though? i can't remember.

not me. did i ever send you a package of mix cds though? i can't remember.
    Nah. I remember someone sending me that cd from San Diego and it was a military address. Plus it's some shit that you would be into.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i've never rocked a military address. i keep my shit blended in with the peoples!

• i've never rocked a military address. i keep my shit blended in with the peoples!

Are you down in SD this weekend? I got that DVD for you.

Didn't Stretch post a demo version?
    Yes.

My brother bought this record when it came out and his friend broke that same day.
    They haven't talked since.

THANKS gus! dope shit!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    Plus it's some shit that you would be into.

you just set me up for a weak kingmoist "zing". don't do it moist. i will make you cry.

Plus it's some shit that you would be into.

you just set me up for a weak kingmoist "zing". don't do it moist. i will make you cry.