Feeling down?

PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
Then dive into the well of sadness that is Scott Zettee.A HREF=http://www.blurty.com/users/demoniusx/>IMG SRC=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/Scottz04/pissedscott.jpg width=200 border=10>

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I hate the woman here a lot, too many hoes and queen latifas running around rampant on us good guys. right on brotha.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    This is... an interesting blog.

That dude is pretty ugly.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    something I felt like filling out.
    series 1 - you]

Name : Scott
    Birthday : April 24,1982
    Birthplace : Mount Clemens,Michigan
    Current Location : Warren,Michigan
    Eye Color : Ocean Blue
    Hair Color : Brown
    Zodiac Sign : Tarus

[series 2 - your favorite]

Music : Rock,Soft Rock,80's
    Cartoon : Thundercats
    Color : Blue and Red
    Magazine : Leg Sex[/b]
    TV Show : Maximum Extreme Challenge
    Song at the Moment: Soul Asylum : Misery
    Language : English
    Food & Beverage : Beer
    Subject in School : none
    Weekend Activity : working,crying and sleeping
    Ice Cream Flavor : Cookie dough

I had to stop at that point.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    That means you missed:

B>Your greatest accomplishment : Being Blaster Master for the NES in 45 mins[/b]

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    one of my favorite things is doing a random livejournal search. I've read journal's similar to dude's in terms of super nerdiness, and not fitting in...but I've never seen someone so damn depressed. EVERY entry is a storm cloud.

• "This is the girl of my dreams (one of them) This is kelli Fraser, she is beautiful,gorgeous and her and I get along well. however sometimes I stutter when I talk to her, due to me liking her and all. However she has a BF and wouldn't date me in a million years, here is to wishful thinking."

"Read the toy its says "bang bang fun" that is the funniest shit I ever seen on a toy. banging is not only fun it makes you feel "ahhhhhh" in relief especially if its a chick your attracted to, shit if I could fuck kelli not only would I finish quick because she is so hot, but I would make it hard for her to walk to the next day "

• "ha ha I still remember us flashing our dicks at hot girls would would be like "Hey Hotties, wanna touch this" and then they would get offended by it.Yep good times, Very good times."

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    I only been to two states in my life

maaaannnnn

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

A HREF=http://www.blurty.com/users/demoniusx/>IMG SRC=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/Scottz04/pissedscott.jpg width=200 border=10>

• He's on youtube and he hates rap.

here's his page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DemoniusX

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    DEMONIUS VIDEO GREATEST HITS!

Because you sir... are like the most toolest looking man I've ever seen. You're like... the pretty boy that I've seen on youtube.
    You remind me of a friend I used to have. Hehh hehh heh and he's Italian. Aaaand oh gawd... you guys'd probly get along.

Oh. And you're threatening me, "Don't make fun of my eeee-buddieees maaan! Muthafuuucka!"

What'ya gonna do? Make fun of me in video responses?? Ooohh my fuuckingg gawd! I should fuckin' run for the hills!! Holy shiiit! Ohhh my gawd! AAahhh!! RuuuUUUUNN!!!

b/w

OHH!! And about pwning me??

Not gonna happen!!

You know why?? I pwned your Mom's ass the other night when I fucked her hard in it and heard her scream my name..

DEMONIUS!! DEMONIUS!! DEMONIUSSS!!!!

BONUS BEATS:
    ...a whole bunch of other foul shit I don't even want to type out.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Dear Scott,

Please lose some weight and that ridiculous haircut. Find some new friends. Study more and get good grades, go to a good college. With your newfound body, read The Fountainhead and discover your true identity. Join a frat, mess around, drink, and study some more. Have fun, get a great job, find a nice wife, and hopefully when your children are your current age they will be better than you are right now. Be somebody...or join the Army. Make your country proud. Do something with yourself outside of posting your currently horrendous mug on Youtube while we all laugh at you. You are what is wrong with the youth of today.

Thanks,
    Mylatency

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    There is this Girl that used to work with me and I always had feelings for. Her name is "jessica" and I had a crush on her then I fell in love with her (I fall really fast) but I am too much of a coward of telling someone how I feel, well it doesn't matter cuz she fucked my friend "Bryan" that works in furniture[/b] , When he told me that I wanted to die, I mean He didn't know what I felt about her, I never told anyone due to being afraid. I will say it now even though it doesn't matter, but I love jessica. However no woman I have met cares if I have feelings for them or not, I am what you call the "hopeless loser" meaning if I show interest in someone and they know it , they don't care because I am not much of a dish, I am fat,ugly has no friends basically i have nothing that could benefit a person's lifestyle but I hate being social so that is why.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    Man, this shit is too hectic... I hope he moves towns and realises the world isn't just his little hick town! I really feel bad for the dude

• mallardmallard 452 Posts
    these kids are angry

reminds me of: