Soulstrut Newbies Appreciation Thread

2»

Comments

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    EATH TO REDUNDO AND HIS MAMMA'S CREDIT CARD

BTW HOW MUCH OF YOUR MOM'S MONEY DID YOU WASTE ON ALL OF THAT HIP HOP YOU ORIGINALLY BOUGHT?,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AND THEN SOLD LIKE 3 YEARS LATER AFTER YOU "DISCOVERED"LATIN MUSIC.....

WIND UP TOY TO THE MINIMUSPENIS

DO YOU HAVE CRINK'S MICRO DICK IN YOUR MOUTH?

IS THAT WHY YOU POST IN MONOSYLLABIC 3 WORD TERSE BORING LAME NON EMOTIVE SENTANCES
    .....BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO BUSY WITH THE TWEEZERS?????

ok Kala CANNOT be a real person. This has to be some kind of andy kaufman style gag
    hcrink concocted one night. RIGHT?

• There is a huge amount of bashin' on this board. What's up with that? People can be so critical. I love records. I like learning from others. I don't consider it bad form to check out the same record that others have used in the past. Yes, it's way better to find some "undiscovered country", that diamond in the rough, etc.etc.etc. If you create something that is supposed to unite an unorganized subculture, you have to expect bad posts, stupid questions and antics. Cut the crap! This is supposed to be for fun and entertainment. Maybe some people don't get the joke! This goes out to all the bashers: YOU WERE A NOOB AT ONE TIME TOO!
    Don't forget where you come from!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Yeah, I'm hard pressed to think of people who've shown up here lately & who've contributed something to make me go "oooooh". I think these dudes need the graemlins & personas to post here, cause if they had to deliver the goods & talk music, they wouldn't be able to hang.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Yeah, I'm hard pressed to think of people who've shown up here lately & who've contributed something to make me go "oooooh". I think these dudes need the graemlins & personas to post here, cause if they had to deliver the goods & talk music, they wouldn't be able to hang.

I'll freely admit that my knowledge of the raer is spotty and often lacking. Is that what you mean? Or do you mean folks aren't well-versed in a variety of styles? Or in the basics?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I'll freely admit that my knowledge of the raer is spotty and often lacking. Is that what you mean? Or do you mean folks aren't well-versed in a variety of styles? Or in the basics?

I'm not feeling that superpoaster steeze or that whole

kind of contributor. I mean, if you got something to say, throw down or step off. Why clutter up schitt with this nonsence?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Or explain yourself with embedded mp3's[music}

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    However, there is also Supertoaster[/b]trying VERY hard and I appreciate that.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    supposed to unite an unorganized subculture

reading way too much into this.

• NOT

Oooooh! Dis!

Next can I be expecting a wedgie or a swirly? You're not gonna throw down the ladder to y'all's tree fort?

y'all's

possible hillbilly

y'all's

possible hillbilly

LIGHT SWITCH?

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    am i still a noob?
    just want a heads up

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    NOT

Oooooh! Dis!

Next can I be expecting a wedgie or a swirly?

You should be so lucky.

Prepare yourself for the dreaded Rear Admiral.

am i still a noob?

answered own question

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    am i still a noob?

answered own question
    it was rhetorical so now I've fallen into a deep paradox of credibility, thanks a lot.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I hella moded you guys. DEAL.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I was at work on the truck all day - did we ever find
    out what obscure_addict's "secret mission" and clandestine
    purpose for being here is? And who the "unknown party"
    is that he is in service to?

• I was at work on the truck all day - did we ever find
    out what obscure_addict's "secret mission" and clandestine
    purpose for being here is? And who the "unknown party"
    is that he is in service to?

You got a better chance of finding superpoastertwo's sergio than you do finding out why i'm here and what those formentioned people asked of me.

It's all good and

My time is almost up here as the month near's an end and soon you'll all be right back to schooling new posters about how not to beg for sample requests with your first post.

I've seen most old-heads here live by the motto of you've got to be nice, friendly & witty first contributing something useful and give everyone rim jobs before you start requesting information from anyone. That's some serious type steez. Few of you are overly arrogant and it comes pouring out via your internet posts.

This is NOT a place that welcomes people with open arms as I was welcomed by many slowing letting myself post about this & that... i'm quite shocked faux did not jump up my rectum to give me a colonoscopy when i was shitting on kells.

Shine on Strutters!! and stay golden Ponyboy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    My time is almost up here as the month near's an end and soon you'll all be right back to schooling new posters about how not to beg for sample requests with your first post.

ET phone home?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    my guess is that he is a sociologist doing a study on internet communities - to gain the acceptance of the research subjects he has gone undercover & adopted the persona of a 'digger' - this would explain a lot - i.e the exaggerated attempts to ingratiate himself through record talk, the "yo yo yo, fix your face" outdated wiggerisms, the cliched use of a 'gangster' Al Pacino avatar etc - however the mentions of 'flavorful jazztronica' & the Herbie Mann weekend finds were the mis-steps that gave away the whole game...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I think he's the head of Bill Cosby's street team.

• Soulhawk, you are smarter than the average bear.. But not smarter than

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Your missing a few key element's that would link you up like voltron.