Soulstrut Newbies Appreciation Thread

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
NOT

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    If I said why I was really here the entire purpose of why i am would be ruined. Let's just say couple guys who frequent this board wanted to check something out and i'm doing a favor for them.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    An instant classic

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I'm getting all the Phils/Phillys/Phillies mixed up.

• If I said why I was really here the entire purpose of why i am would be ruined. Let's just say couple guys who frequent this board wanted to check something out and i'm doing a favor for them.

Nuff said, and you guys know who ya are... hahha

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    If I said why I was really here the entire purpose of why i am would be ruined. Let's just say couple guys who frequent this board wanted to check something out and i'm doing a favor for them.

I've tried every manner of cryptography I know, like
    dropping every third letter, replacing all the vowels
    with numerals, etc ... and this still makes no sense.

You should ask him his views on 9/11

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

is this what this dipshit really looks like???

lol

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm getting all the Phils/Phillys/Phillies mixed up.

heres a picture of phyllis (possibly NSFW)

• My views on 9/11 are that bush blew up the towers... you know just like that immortal tech jammy. I can take questions all afternoon til I leave work... Next please.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I've tried every manner of cryptography I know, like
    dropping every third letter, replacing all the vowels
    with numerals, etc ... and this still makes no sense.

If he were to clarify it would defeat the entire purpose of his presence.

• Faux your def. e-leet and i KNOW i know you from somewhere else, your certainly one step above good ol' SoulonIce. This aint the da vinci code... your math skills won't help.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    REALLY

WHO GIVES A FLYING GUILLOTINE FUCK ABOUT WHAT HKUNT THINKS ABOUT ANYTHING

GO JACK OFF ON YOUR OWN FLACID SPERMIDERMY HOMOSEXNESS MR HIPSTER WANNNA BE DOUCHETOOL

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    This must be the "fucking with me in ways I've yet to imagine" that you PMed me about that one time.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    This must be the "fucking with me in ways I've yet to imagine" that you PMed me about that one time.

FAG

DICKBAG

PUSSY

WIMP

GEEK

YOU ARE ALL THESE THINGS AND SO LITTLE MORE MR ERECTION SET

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    OH I ALMOST FORGOT

YOU ARE ALSO A HYPOCRITICAL CENSORING NAZI SWINE BUG TURD BLOOD/MENSTRAL SHITSTAIN

I always thought of myself as more of a "gaywad", actually. But please, enough about me, this post was intended to give shine to all the great new posters on the 'ol strut.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    DEATH TO KALA.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    SHITSTAIN

looks like somebody needs their diapers changed...

"look at me, I'm flinging poopy out of my crib"

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I just think they are getting younger, stupider, or, more likely, both.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    DEATH TO REDUNDO AND HIS MAMMA'S CREDIT CARD

BTW HOW MUCH OF YOUR MOM'S MONEY DID YOU WASTE ON ALL OF THAT HIP HOP YOU ORIGINALLY BOUGHT?,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AND THEN SOLD LIKE 3 YEARS LATER AFTER YOU "DISCOVERED"LATIN MUSIC.....

WIND UP TOY TO THE MINIMUSPENIS

DO YOU HAVE CRINK'S MICRO DICK IN YOUR MOUTH?

IS THAT WHY YOU POST IN MONOSYLLABIC 3 WORD TERSE BORING LAME NON EMOTIVE SENTANCES
    .....BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO BUSY WITH THE TWEEZERS?????

• OH I ALMOST FORGOT

YOU ARE ALSO A HYPOCRITICAL CENSORING NAZI SWINE BUG TURD BLOOD/MENSTRAL SHITSTAIN

I like when real headz wanted to KNOW the deal about the esther chan i posted, lol REAL headz already knew the deal like 10 years ago.

Some intense asshurting going on here now kala

• DEATH TO REDUNDO AND HIS MAMMA'S CREDIT CARD

BTW HOW MUCH OF YOUR MOM'S MONEY DID YOU WASTE ON ALL OF THAT HIP HOP YOU ORIGINALLY BOUGHT?,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AND THEN SOLD LIKE 3 YEARS LATER AFTER YOU "DISCOVERED"LATIN MUSIC.....

WIND UP TOY TO THE MINIMUSPENIS

DO YOU HAVE CRINK'S MICRO DICK IN YOUR MOUTH?

IS THAT WHY YOU POST IN MONOSYLLABIC 3 WORD TERSE BORING LAME NON EMOTIVE SENTANCES
    .....BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO BUSY WITH THE TWEEZERS?????

ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHURT!!! seriously

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    I don??t know what exactly this thread is about so far and there are a couple of weird newbies/spammers for sure and some folks also seem to enjoy the alias business. However, there are also a couple of newbies trying to contribute and I appreciate that.

there are also a couple of newbies trying to contribute and I appreciate that.

Clearly you must be speaking of LORD234?

• The alias game has fallen way, way off as of late.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    OH I ALMOST FORGOT

bout to hit 1k posts kala

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    there are also a couple of newbies trying to contribute and I appreciate that.

Clearly you must be speaking of LORD234?

i was thinking supertoaster II

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    OH I ALMOST FORGOT

bout to hit 1k posts kala

That's just with this name.....

He's been banned a few times here before...

And when it happens again he'll go to another site and rail about the KKKunts here.

One Trick Pony.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Police Officer Rockadelic reporting for DOODY

dude I thought you owned that psych reish label[rockadelic] but i guess i gave you waaaaaay too much credit

oh well

now go back to your little GOP den of stupidity and re insert your head into the sand

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Police Officer Rockadelic reporting for DOODY

dude I thought you owned that psych reish label[rockadelic] but i guess i gave you waaaaaay too much credit

oh well

now go back to your little GOP den of stupidity and re insert your head into the sand

Not sure how much "credit" it deserves but yeah, I have run Rockadelic for 20 years.

Your posts here are some of the most immature and vile shit this side of Dolo.

You obviously enjoy it.....not many others do.

You come off sounding like a 15 year old who needs a good ass kicking.

If you act this way in public I can't believe it hasn't already happened.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Whatsup, finally got off my ass and decided to create an account here. I've heard great things about the beats and shit here at SS. So with that said, I'll post my page which has my pathetic attempt at contributing to badazz beats...enjoy. I guess ya'll with be seeing me around here now.

Later.

PS-Lovin' the graemlins, but not sure if any are appropriate for my post now, so I'll avoid using one until it's more fitting.