BEST PLACE TO GET CONDOMS ONLINE?

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
seriously, this is not a joke poast... i need to reup. who got the best deals?

Comments

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    best post of the day

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    seriously, this is not a joke poast... i need to reup. who got the best deals?

CVS/ Savon

out here we club club caards for the local markets, club card deals can save you mad money

and always, always buy in bulk

• best post of the YEAR[/b]

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    best post of the day

I forgive you for saying this

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    real headz get their condoms supply by record trades

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    real headz get their condoms supply by record trades

are the condoms used like the records in these exchanges?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    best post of the YEAR[/b]

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    How much $ are looking to spend?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I'm probably thinking of someone else (seems like there's a lot of Philadelphia guys here), but aren't you married?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I'm probably thinking of someone else (seems like there's a lot of Philadelphia guys here), but aren't you married?

maybe he is just doing a craft project

How much $ are looking to spend?

i'm looking for a deal better than the one i got last year from cheaplubes.com ... i forget the actual prices but it was a sweet deal! i bought in bulk, got a variety of styles and they hooked me up!

just whatever is the cheapest spot online is cool... i should say INEXPENSIVE, not cheap... no bogus tearaway scumbags for me, thanks

i still stay strappt... not that we're not faithful but ya never really know, do you?

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    You shouldnt really have to pay for them at all but

If you have no qualms about going to a Planned Parenthood you should be able to get

them @ 12 for a dollar.

You can get a variety and as many as you want.

in fact they encourage it.

oh wait.....I forgot you wanted to get them online

but still if you want cheap thats the way to go

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I got some vg++++++ with minor ring wear damage.

I got some vg++++++ with minor ring wear damage.

from like the 99 cent store??

You shouldnt really have to pay for them at all but

If you have no qualms about going to a Planned Parenthood you should be able to get

them @ 12 for a dollar.

You can get a variety and as many as you want.

in fact they encourage it.

hmmm... i remember going to the clinic waaaay back in the days to get the free jimmy hats... my (then) girl (now wife) used to pick some up too. them jawns was mad tight! no, i'm not saying this to try to brag or anything, them schitts woulda been tight for gary coleman (not that i know anything about gary coleman... you know what i'm trying to say here). they even had an article in the paper about it out here in philly. basically, them schitts was mad cheap and they just were not right!!!! i'm hoping the PP folks hook people up with better bags these days

btw, JustAlice, i do mind going to get these things in public. i prefer the privacy of online shopping for these and other related merchandises. thanks for the tip though

yes, I think its been discussed before here as well. Some of the Japanese Brands ( beyond seven) run small.....but other fellas swore on some japanese brand that started with a K.

Kimono??? Can't remember.

PP has major brands and all sizes in these parts though.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

i'm looking for a deal better than the one i got last year from cheaplubes.com ...

2nd best post of the day.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    get a membership at costco's/samsclub/bj's and your straight

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Phil, why online?

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Magnums

Don't let the teenage dude winking at the checkout girl while he paying for these fool you. It's not all about size. It's all about the taper...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    i got sent 2 boxes of Magnums for free...

You hear that, A*drey?

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    www.condomania.com
    get some custom made hats for those that are too big or way average.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Q: How are Magnums unlike farts?

A: The gent who's the first to mention them probably doesn't have anything to do with them.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Q: How are Magnums raer records unlike farts?

A: The gent who's the first to mention them probably doesn't have anything to do with them.

ZIIIING!!!!

• i do mind going to get these things in public. i prefer the privacy of online shopping for these and other related merchandises.

Apparently the average time for condom purchases is 7 seconds - aka no one likes buying them in public ha ha

Phil, why online?

i like to buy in bulk to get a nicer price, but the MAIN reason i shop online for condoms is that i'm a private person and i don't want everybody knowing about my condom shopping habits (in other words... i'm searching for the extra-smalls )

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    i do mind going to get these things in public. i prefer the privacy of online shopping for these and other related merchandises.

Apparently the average time for condom purchases is 7 seconds - aka no one likes buying them in public ha ha

I was in King Supers the other day, and the woman in front of me was buying condoms and a pack of gum. She was clearly trying to be very discreet and swift about her purchase. The cashier attempted to ring them up, but they didn't come up in the system, so he slid the condoms to the side of the register away from the line and said quietly, "Do you know how much these cost? They aren't ringing up." The woman, embarrassed and annoyed, shot back $5.99, $5.99! She hurriedly paid, stuffed them in her bag and walked out red faced.

In other words, you are not alone, Philly Phil.

To me though it's like, what's more embarrassing: everyone knowing that you're gonna get laid, or never getting laid??